Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Some teachers like it kinky!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/washingt...-with-teacher/

WASHINGTON -- A substitute teacher in Washington, D.C., has been arrested after a 17-year-old junior allegedly recorded a sexual encounter with
the teacher and shared the video with members of his football team, reports CBS DC.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:47:23 -0400, Buck wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/washingt...-with-teacher/

WASHINGTON -- A substitute teacher in Washington, D.C., has been arrested after a 17-year-old junior allegedly recorded a sexual encounter with
the teacher and shared the video with members of his football team, reports CBS DC.

Did you follow the link with the two photos? They show 40 good looking
female teachers that have been charged in various cases. Damn, I was
never victimized.
Senior Member

What people call "kinky" should actually be thought of as normal.

You see, we evolved from apes, and in ape society every male ape instinctively wants to be the dominant male of the troop, and female apes all instinctively want to breed with that dominant male. So, in any troop of apes, there are several female apes which will each become a mother, but only one dominant male that breeds with all those females, and therefore only ONE father. That's just one way Mother Nature ensures that the strongest male passes his DNA on to the next generation to help the species survive.

This characteristic of ape society has many parallels to what is called "kinky" sex in people. The idea of the man being a "master" and the woman being a "slave" to that master seems to be a reflection of the instincts hard wired into the brains of apes. But, as we evolved and instinct gave way to intellect, some of what we were was retained. We see that everywhere. Human embryos have a "tail" that disappears by the time the embryo develops into a baby, and there are other similar links to our past in our DNA and development. And, just like every other trait we inherit from our predecessors, it's not the same in everyone. Some of us have more body hair and some less. Some of us have longer arms and a more pronounced ridge above our eyes, just like apes. Similarily, whatever instinctive behaviours we inherited from our ape ancestry are not equally present in everyone. That is, some of us are more hard wired to be "dominant" and some of us are more hard wired to be "submissive" when it comes to sex and choosing a mate.

And, of course, the hallmark of evolution is diversity. Just in the same way that some men are sexually attracted to other men, and the same holds true for females, you also have men who are hard wired to be submissive and women who are hard wired to be dominant. Evolution simply throws out variations at random, and some take hold and lead to new species while others disappear. Homosexuality is one that can't take hold because it precludes a species from reproducing. And, homosexuality has been found in apes and other animals, not only humans.

Anyhow, I just wanted to point out that what people call "kinky" sex may simply be a relic from our evolutionary heritage, and is likely to be as normal as "straight" sex, albeit only a little less common.
Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork posted for all of us...

I didn't bother to snip.

--
nestork

You got me at the word kinky. Everyone has a different sense of kinky.
Like sex with a chicken... I have seen some that would scar one for life...
Maybe that's why I am the way I am.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Tekkie(R) wrote:

You got me at the word kinky. Everyone has a different sense of kinky.
Like sex with a chicken... I have seen some that would scar one for life...
Maybe that's why I am the way I am.

Kinky is when you use a feather during sex. Perverted is when you use
the whole bird....
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 06:12:24 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:47:23 -0400, Buck wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/washingt...-with-teacher/

WASHINGTON -- A substitute teacher in Washington, D.C., has been arrested after a 17-year-old junior allegedly recorded a sexual encounter with
the teacher and shared the video with members of his football team, reports CBS DC.

Did you follow the link with the two photos? They show 40 good looking
female teachers that have been charged in various cases. Damn, I was
never victimized.

I bet you wouldn't kick anyone of them out of bed, unless they wanted
to do it on the floor. You nasty old man.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2014 3:32 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
nestork posted for all of us...

I didn't bother to snip.

You got me at the word kinky. Everyone has a different sense of kinky.
Like sex with a chicken... I have seen some that would scar one for life...
Maybe that's why I am the way I am.

I snipped. Erotic is when you use a feather.
Kinky is when you use the entire chicken.

Maybe that's why I am....

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2014 4:10 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
Kinky is when you use a feather during

sex. Perverted is when you use
the whole bird....

I'm too late. Sorry.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

OT One for the teachers - and for GB ARW UK diy 56 September 14th 13 10:30 AM
Mobile phones and teachers ARW UK diy 8 September 6th 12 10:26 AM
Metalwork teachers, who taught you? ARWadsworth UK diy 0 September 17th 06 07:50 PM
Teachers, Instructors and Messiahs charlie b Woodworking 8 October 4th 05 11:33 AM
Pictures of me and my girlfriend getting kinky in the bedroom bumtracks Home Repair 0 January 4th 05 11:19 PM