Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Say it ain't so, Joe

Hell, even his offspring are ****-ups, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-for-cocaine/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/16/2014 09:41 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Hell, even his offspring are ****-ups, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-for-cocaine/

He joined the Navy when he was over 49 years old.

I didn't think one could do that
Posted to alt.home.repair

--

LOL! Of course YOU would think that...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/16/2014 10:41 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Hell, even his offspring are ****-ups, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-for-cocaine/

I was very surprised to see it in today's News Journal, a Delaware paper
that has protected Biden all his life. All his gaffs and mistakes are
largely unknown to Delaware residents like the time his daughter was
arrested scuffling with police in Chicago. A News Journal reporter sent
me the following email a dozen years ago:

"Everyone at The News Journal is a Democrat. You have to swear under
oath that you're not a Republican in order to get hired here. Why would
we run a story that's embarrassing to one of our brethren?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

philo wrote:
On 10/16/2014 09:41 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Hell, even his offspring are ****-ups, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-for-cocaine/

He joined the Navy when he was over 49 years old.

I didn't think one could do that

He's currently 44. I believe he joined at 43.
He had to have a special exemption due to his age.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"philo " wrote in message
On 10/16/2014 09:41 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Hell, even his offspring are ****-ups, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-for-cocaine/

He joined the Navy when he was over 49 years old.

I didn't think one could do that

It was the Navy Reserve.

He was 43 when he joined and he needed 2 waivers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2014 08:39 AM, 83LowRider wrote:
philo wrote:
On 10/16/2014 09:41 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Hell, even his offspring are ****-ups, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-for-cocaine/

He joined the Navy when he was over 49 years old.

I didn't think one could do that

He's currently 44. I believe he joined at 43.
He had to have a special exemption due to his age.

Yes, typo on my part... the cutoff is usually 34.

Anyway he's out now he should probably lay off the coke.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2014 7:22 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-for-cocaine/

He joined the Navy when he was over 49 years old.

I didn't think one could do that

Doubt he would have done well in basic
training?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Senior Member

It's an embarassment for the Biden family.

But, what I'd be concerned about is whether or not this Hunter Biden was accepted into the US Navy at 44 years old strictly because of his father's influence. What the he11 is a "public affairs officer" anyway, and why do they need Hunter Biden to do that job for the Navy? I expect that it's a cushy job in the Pentagon with no possibility of being sent overseas to actually fight and face any real danger.

Also, I'd wonder whether the job this Hunter Biden got as a lawyer with that Ukrainian company was really just a gift to his father to garner favour with the US government. The law in Ukraine is completely different than the law in the USA, so why would a Ukrainian company need a lawyer trained in American law? By 40, he should be able to qualify for a job based on his own merits. But, it appears that he got this job with a Ukrainian company simply by hanging onto the coat tails of his father.

The appearance here is that this wasn't just a case of poor judgement, this is a kid that can't make it on his own, and needs help from his father to get anywhere in life, and that just has a sour taste to it, especially considering his father is the Vice President of the United States of America; an extremely influential position.

IIRC, there were some kids of the Kennedy brothers that ended up convicted of drug related offences too.

Last edited by nestork : October 17th 14 at 04:45 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
He probably had 10 years of ROTC in college.
10 years ROTC in a 4 to 6 year program? Musta flunked a lot.

Q: What are the toughest 5 years in any Biden's life?
A: Grades 7 and 8.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:14:21 -0400, Frank
wrote:

A News Journal reporter sent
me the following email a dozen years ago:

"Everyone at The News Journal is a Democrat. You have to swear under
oath that you're not a Republican in order to get hired here. Why would
we run a story that's embarrassing to one of our brethren?"

What a crying shame -- partisan journalism!
Posted to alt.home.repair

philo wrote:
On 10/16/2014 09:41 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Hell, even his offspring are ****-ups, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-for-cocaine/

He joined the Navy when he was over 49 years old.

I didn't think one could do that

He's currently 44. I believe he joined at 43.
He had to have a special exemption due to his age.

Yes, typo on my part... the cutoff is usually 34.

Anyway he's out now he should probably lay off the coke.
--

Plug's daughter is a drug slut also... seems to
be running in the family.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2014 10:32 AM, nestork wrote:
It's an embarassment for the Biden family.

But, what I'd be concerned about is whether or not this Hunter Biden was
accepted into the US Navy at 44 years old strictly because of his
father's influence.

I have no doubt of that.

[...]

Yeah, back in the late 60's when I went into the Army I think about 95%
of us smoked pot. Quite a few of those who went to 'Nam got into heroin
I never got to 'Nam and no matter how stupid I was back then never did
anything addictive.

By the time I turned 40...all that craziness for me was ancient history.

As to Joe Biden himself...I never could stand the guy before he became
veep...however now that he's there I don't mind him.

Why? Who knows...at any rate he does not annoy me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A News Journal reporter sent
me the following email a dozen years ago:

"Everyone at The News Journal is a Democrat. You have to swear under
oath that you're not a Republican in order to get hired here. Why would
we run a story that's embarrassing to one of our brethren?"

What a crying shame -- partisan journalism!

Paper also said today that Biden son should not have been drug tested
since he was not a critical worker.

The reporter that sent me the email is no longer around.

My wife worked part time at the paper years ago and these champions of
the people were **** poor employers to work for.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"nestork" wrote in message ...

[...]

Don't forget Tidy Kennedy. What an embarrassment he was to his family.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/19/2014 12:02 AM, Guv Bob wrote:
"nestork"

[snip]

The appearance here is that this wasn't just a case of poor judgement,
this is a kid that can't make it on his own, and needs help from his
father to get anywhere in life, and that just has a sour taste to it,
especially considering his father is the Vice President of the United
States of America; an extremely influential position.

One of our "royals" Sumbitch probably not even good for breeding
purposes. i.e. an oxygen thief Then again, consider his old mang

IIRC, there were some kids of the Kennedy brothers that ended up
convicted of drug related offences too.

Don't forget Tidy Kennedy. What an embarrassment he was to his family.

If you dig back into some of the scandals and criminal actions involving
the Kennedy Clan's kiddies (generation following JFK, RFK and Teddy)
there is usually a common denominator - especially for the crap that
went on in and around their Florida haunts and that would be Uncle
Teddy. While Lincoln is oft referred to as "The Great Emancipator",
Teddy Kennedy earned the title of "The Great Enabler."

He was in the thick of the **** with his nephews. When he died, the
world didn't lose a statesman, the Kennedy's lost a playmate and jerkoff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, October 17, 2014 11:32:14 AM UTC-4, nestork wrote:
It's an embarassment for the Biden family.

But, what I'd be concerned about is whether or not this Hunter Biden was

accepted into the US Navy at 44 years old strictly because of his

father's influence.

I think this sheds some light on the matter:

"In May 2013, Biden was selected as a direct commisssion officer in the U.S.. Naval Reserve, a program that allows civilians with no prior service to receive a limited duty officer's commission after attending a two-week class covering topics such as military history, etiquette, and drill and ceremony, in lieu of boot camp. Because Biden was past the cut-off age for the program he needed a waiver. Biden received a second waiver because of a past drug-related incident. [11][12][13][14] One month after commissioning, Biden tested positive for cocaine use and was discharged from the Navy reserve in February 2014.[15]

What the he11 is a "public affairs officer" anyway,

and why do they need Hunter Biden to do that job for the Navy? I expect

that it's a cushy job in the Pentagon with no possibility of being sent

overseas to actually fight and face any real danger.

I think you're right.

Also, I'd wonder whether the job this Hunter Biden got as a lawyer with

that Ukrainian company was really just a gift to his father to garner

favour with the US government. The law in Ukraine is completely

different than the law in the USA, so why would a Ukrainian company need

a lawyer trained in American law?

He wasn't hired as a lawyer, he was put on their board of directors.
Clearly he got that job from the Ukranians
in an attempt to curry favor from the USA. Or worse, because pappa extorted
them for it. Director's job is sweet. You attend, at most a few board
meetings a year and collect a nice paycheck, stock options, etc. Meanwhile
you typically have your regular job too.

By 40, he should be able to qualify

for a job based on his own merits. But, it appears that he got this job

with a Ukrainian company simply by hanging onto the coat tails of his

father.

Or worse.

The appearance here is that this wasn't just a case of poor judgement,

this is a kid that can't make it on his own, and needs help from his

father to get anywhere in life, and that just has a sour taste to it,

especially considering his father is the Vice President of the United

States of America; an extremely influential position.

What I want to know is what possessed the guy, with a successful career,
to join the reserves in his 40's? Very few do that and probably zero
with a history of drug abuse. And it wasn't long before he got busted
by the drug test. I'm beginning to think mental defects are part of the
gene pool.

IIRC, there were some kids of the Kennedy brothers that ended up

convicted of drug related offences too.

Yeah, but at least the family didn't get them a special exemption so
they could join the reserves.