Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom sink faucet handle won't come off (stuck?)

Why does plumbing have to be so tricky?

I have a 2-handle Gerber bathroom sink faucet, looks like this one:

http://cdn3.volusion.com/z2dwn.rdtn5...jpg?1403338697
or
http://tinyurl.com/k4uhnza

I need to replace the hot cartridge. So I removed the handle cap and
unscrewed the handle.

But it still won't come off. Either it's stuck, or there's some funky
other setscrew I know nothing about.

I'm afraid to keep pulling on it, because I might cause more damage that
way.

I tried WD-40. No luck.

Any other ideas?

-- Steven L.