Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Shopping

A young and an old man collided shopping carts in a large department
store. The young man said...I am sorry I was looking for my wife and
I didn't see you. The old man said he was also looking for his wife
and wasn't looking where he was going.

The young man said....maybe we can look together. My wife is 24,
brunette, 5'5" Denim shorts and a pink tube top. He ask the old man
what his wife looked like.

The old man said.......It doesn't matter, lets look for yours.

Thanks for Shopping, Come Again! Precious Online Store (http://marieprecious1.webs.com/apps/webstore/) Home Ownership 1 July 31st 09 07:36 PM
Go GO GO !!go to shopping [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 January 14th 08 06:33 AM
Go GO GO !!go to shopping cheapestsell[_2_] Home Repair 0 August 14th 07 03:17 AM
Shopping [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 10th 07 10:16 PM
FOR ALL YOUR SHOPPING NEEDS . . . . .$ Kats Home Ownership 0 April 10th 06 07:13 PM