Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help locating Therm Perm Barnboard manufacturer or Artcraft Inc.

On Monday, July 1, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Jim Sliwa wrote:
I am trying to locate the company that may have purchased the process for
manufacturing Therm Perm Barnboard siding from a company callt ArtCraft Inc in
Wisconsin. My father in law installed this in the 1980's and tried to call
them and they no longer are at the number listed. Does anyone know if this
company exists or if someone purchased it. Send replies to my email

Thanx for your help
-- Jim Sliwa,
, Phone: (919)254-4986 T/L: 444-4986

aka spidey "The Original WEB Crawler"

Can't help but seek the same data. Did you learn anything? Bought house with this product and it failed miserably as siding. Granted, expecting too much for siding over 30 years old but would like to talk with them if still in business somewhere. Thx!