Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default best product for restaining concrete?

I need some recommendations on what to use for restaining concrete steps
on our breeze way. The stain on them now is getting worn and I'd like to
clean them up and restain them. It's in a covered area but it is a high
traffic because it's basically the main way we enter/leave the house.

Does anyone have some ideas on not only restaining the steps but also on
how to remove the old stain from them?

size of hole for concrete fence post + costs for concrete David WE Roberts UK diy 7 August 25th 09 10:10 PM
New concrete product: Crones, harpies, fishwives upset HeyBub[_2_] Home Repair 1 November 20th 07 08:51 PM
Fence Restaining. Senin Home Repair 2 September 13th 07 08:56 PM
breaking 6 inch concrete pad need a concrete breaker-follow up tom patton UK diy 5 April 6th 05 12:28 AM
Basemant Concrete Floor Crack -Caulk /Filler Product to Use? Michael Home Repair 0 February 9th 04 01:31 AM