Posted to alt.home.repair

Default computer problems

Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2014 12:26 PM, Frank wrote:
Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

Dear Frank,
I just heard from your Uncle Albert,
who you never knew about (because you're
adopted). He is sending enough money for
your new computer, and all the software
you need. Keep working, until you hear
from us. Stuart, we hear, has taken up
drinking. Again. We know you'll do fine
in the meantime. Be sure not to eat
asparagus and drink wine on the same night,
we remember the last time you were in the
hospital with explosive diarrhea.

I heard from corporate, you are up for a raise
next evaluation, if you keep up the good quality
work. The girl in accounting loves when you call,
your voice makes her so romantic. She cries and
dabs her eyes and near to swoons.

Quite Sincerely,
Don

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:26:32 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

Frank, I suggest you ask Oballah at the White Mosque. There is a room
with all the computing power you need. It has a pen, and a phone and
Big Bertha golf clubs, if you need a break for the rigors of work.

Cheers.
Jethro
--
Definition of a camel: A horse designed by a committee
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2014 12:26 PM, Frank wrote:
Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

It must really be acting up cause it posted your topic twice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2014 6:10 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 8/28/2014 12:26 PM, Frank wrote:
Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

It must really be acting up cause it posted your topic twice.

I see, funny, I must have tried it a second time before I realized my
error. Also see that I cannot delete it.

Computer has been driving me batty. It belongs to business in another
state and is locked out for me to make software or hardware changes.
I can only access a remote desktop in the UK and if there is a problem
the guys that gave me the computer cannot access it and I need to go to
the UK techs. Once took them a month to solve a server problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:14:43 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Computer has been driving me batty. It belongs to business in another
state and is locked out for me to make software or hardware changes.
I can only access a remote desktop in the UK and if there is a problem
the guys that gave me the computer cannot access it and I need to go to
the UK techs. Once took them a month to solve a server problem.

This sounds like bats in the belfry. It could be really serious. Maybe
bees in the bonnet? Things can get worse.

I'd investigate it further. I wish you luck!