Posted to alt.home.repair

Default vasthu in telugu

With the help of Vastu Shastra, you can get constructed a home, or other commercial building to cater your need of a prosperous life.

http://poojalu.in/vaastu.php
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/27/2014 2:29 PM, wrote:

With the help of Vastu Shastra, you can get constructed

a home, or other commercial building to cater your
need of a prosperous life.

http://pooalu.in/vastu.php

Just as soon as the five million pounds
sterling arrives in my bank account from
the late deposed King Nambu Nambu's
executor. Such a nice young man.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
With the help of Vastu Shastra, you can get constructed a home, or other commercial building to cater your need of a prosperous life.

Vastu, Homas, Online Poojalu
I once got an e-mail offering me the opportunity to e-mail up to 500 million other people for the lowest price available on the internet. I really couldn't think of anything I wanted to say to those 500 million people, so I declined the offer.

But I remember thinking that it was a very good thing that most of the other 500 million people that got that same e-mail felt much the same way about it as I did.

I'm guessing the guy that sent this message had a different perspective on the matter.

Last edited by nestork : August 27th 14 at 10:02 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message ...

With the help of Vastu Shastra, you can get constructed a home, or other commercial building to cater your need of a prosperous life.

http://poojalu.in/vaastu.php

Howdy doody, Mr. (Hmmm.... how do you pronounce it....) Go ****-a-rama? Before you go out and spam the internet, you might want to grab a book on English grammar and study up on it. Otherwise people will think you're a MAJOR LEAGUE MORON!!

BTW, where is Vastu Shastra from? There are some Shastra's living around Butte, Montana. Is that it? Are you any relation to Dr. Vasuleen Shasta, the proctologist? Just wondering.