Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Sales and marketing call

India sounding voice on the phone. "Hell this is name
from Morris Electric. I wonder if you can help me?

"I rather doubt it. Have you considered calling
suicide prevention, or a psychiatrist?"

Pardon me? Uh?
(line goes dead)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/21/2014 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
India sounding voice on the phone. "Hell this is name
from Morris Electric. I wonder if you can help me?

"I rather doubt it. Have you considered calling
suicide prevention, or a psychiatrist?"

Pardon me? Uh?
(line goes dead)

Sure sounded like an Indian accent when I got the Microsoft call last night.
I told the gal that she was a lying ****.
Quiet. So I asked the gal if she knew what a **** was.
Line goes dead.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:52:35 -0400, Frank
wrote:

On 8/21/2014 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
India sounding voice on the phone. "Hell this is name
from Morris Electric. I wonder if you can help me?

"I rather doubt it. Have you considered calling
suicide prevention, or a psychiatrist?"

Pardon me? Uh?
(line goes dead)

Sure sounded like an Indian accent when I got the Microsoft call last night.
I told the gal that she was a lying ****.
Quiet. So I asked the gal if she knew what a **** was.
Line goes dead.

Wow. You guys should ask the gals if they give good head.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/21/2014 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
India sounding voice on the phone. "Hell this is name
from Morris Electric. I wonder if you can help me?

"I rather doubt it. Have you considered calling
suicide prevention, or a psychiatrist?"

Pardon me? Uh?
(line goes dead)

Sure sounded like an Indian accent when I got the Microsoft call last night.
I told the gal that she was a lying ****.
Quiet. So I asked the gal if she knew what a **** was.
Line goes dead.

Wow. You guys should ask the gals if they give good head.

Never know what I might say but have made that request at some time.

Wife says you cannot talk to people like that and they could sue you.

I said if they did, I would be a national hero.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:55:43 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Sure sounded like an Indian accent when I got the Microsoft call last night.
I told the gal that she was a lying ****.
Quiet. So I asked the gal if she knew what a **** was.
Line goes dead.

Wow. You guys should ask the gals if they give good head.

Never know what I might say but have made that request at some time.

Wife says you cannot talk to people like that and they could sue you.

I said if they did, I would be a national hero.

Hooah! No is never an option.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Sure sounded like an Indian accent when I got the Microsoft call last night.
I told the gal that she was a lying ****.
Quiet. So I asked the gal if she knew what a **** was.
Line goes dead.

Wow. You guys should ask the gals if they give good head.

One fellow I know, likes to keep asking is that you,
Ma? And then explain that he's in a wheel chair, and
expecting a call from his Mom in the hospital, and
he fell out of his wheel chair in the rush to the
phone, and he's laying on the ground.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Sure sounded like an Indian accent when I got the Microsoft call last
night.
I told the gal that she was a lying ****.
Quiet. So I asked the gal if she knew what a **** was.
Line goes dead.

Wow. You guys should ask the gals if they give good head.

One fellow I know, likes to keep asking is that you,
Ma? And then explain that he's in a wheel chair, and
expecting a call from his Mom in the hospital, and
he fell out of his wheel chair in the rush to the
phone, and he's laying on the ground.

phone, and he's laying on the ground.

.. . . . . . . . . .^^^^^

shouldn't that be, "lying" on the ground?!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/22/2014 9:17 AM, RobertMacy wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:27:00 -0700, Stormin Mormon
One fellow I know, likes to keep asking is that you,
Ma? And then explain that he's in a wheel chair, and
expecting a call from his Mom in the hospital, and
he fell out of his wheel chair in the rush to the
phone, and he's laying on the ground.

phone, and he's laying on the ground.

. . . . . . . . . .^^^^^

shouldn't that be, "lying" on the ground?!

As the college educated son of an editor,
it is seldom this happens. But, yes, you
really got me, but good.

Very nicely done!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 06:23:58 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 8/22/2014 9:17 AM, RobertMacy wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:27:00 -0700, Stormin Mormon
One fellow I know, likes to keep asking is that you,
Ma? And then explain that he's in a wheel chair, and
expecting a call from his Mom in the hospital, and
he fell out of his wheel chair in the rush to the
phone, and he's laying on the ground.

phone, and he's laying on the ground.

. . . . . . . . . .^^^^^

shouldn't that be, "lying" on the ground?!

As the college educated son of an editor,
it is seldom this happens. But, yes, you
really got me, but good.

Very nicely done!

I meant 'untruthful' on the the ground!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/22/2014 9:29 AM, RobertMacy wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 06:23:58 -0700, Stormin Mormon
he fell out of his wheel chair in the rush to the
phone, and he's laying on the ground.
. . . . . . . . .^^^^^

shouldn't that be, "lying" on the ground?!

As the college educated son of an editor,
it is seldom this happens. But, yes, you
really got me, but good.

Very nicely done!

I meant 'untruthful' on the the ground!

Yes, dear rolls eyes I caught that, sweetie.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/22/2014 11:03 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/22/2014 9:17 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

phone, and he's laying on the ground.

. . . . . . . . . .^^^^^

shouldn't that be, "lying" on the ground?!

That's a lie!

I deny that. My esteemed colleague is
full of it!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 8/22/2014 11:03 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/22/2014 9:17 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

phone, and he's laying on the ground.
. . . . . . . . . .^^^^^

shouldn't that be, "lying" on the ground?!

That's a lie!

I deny that. My esteemed colleague is
full of it!

He lies like a wet rug.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/21/2014 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
India sounding voice on the phone. "Hell this is name
from Morris Electric. I wonder if you can help me?

"I rather doubt it. Have you considered calling
suicide prevention, or a psychiatrist?"

Pardon me? Uh?
(line goes dead)

Got the Microsoft phone call a few months ago. I asked which version of
Windows I was running. I figured that if they knew I had a virus that
was threatening the entire computing world they would at least know that?

They answered "Its Windows"!

I said "OK, which version"?

They answered "Its Windows!

I replied "But which version of Windows"?

They answered ... "Its Windows"!

They finally hung up when I said how do you know I am not running Linux?

I wasn't at the time but ...

LOL,

John
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:46:28 -0400, John wrote:

Got the Microsoft phone call a few months ago. I asked which version of
Windows I was running. I figured that if they knew I had a virus that
was threatening the entire computing world they would at least know that?

They answered "Its Windows"!

I said "OK, which version"?

They answered "Its Windows!

I replied "But which version of Windows"?

They answered ... "Its Windows"!

They finally hung up when I said how do you know I am not running Linux?

I wasn't at the time but ...

LOL,

John

Wife comes home today. Asked me what color Okra was.

I said normally green (what she was expecting for the farm self pick),
but it can be green, red and turns purple).

She learned something about Okra.

I run Winders for Rednecks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/23/2014 6:59 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:46:28 -0400, John wrote:

Got the Microsoft phone call a few months ago. I asked which version of
Windows I was running. I figured that if they knew I had a virus that
was threatening the entire computing world they would at least know that?

They answered "Its Windows"!

I said "OK, which version"?

They answered "Its Windows!

I replied "But which version of Windows"?

They answered ... "Its Windows"!

They finally hung up when I said how do you know I am not running Linux?

I wasn't at the time but ...

LOL,

John

Wife comes home today. Asked me what color Okra was.

I said normally green (what she was expecting for the farm self pick),
but it can be green, red and turns purple).

She learned something about Okra.

I run Winders for Rednecks.

Okra Winfrey be black.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:51:00 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Okra Winfrey be black.

Wasn't she arrest by customs for having 200 lbs. of crack under here
dress?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:41:23 -0700, Oren wrote in

wrote:

Okra Winfrey be black.

Wasn't she arrest by customs for having 200 lbs. of crack under here
dress?

I think it was 200 lbs of fat.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

My answer was "computer? What computer??"
I'm a computer tech by day - and I KNEW it wasn't Microsoft calling- -
-