Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sharpen, and then balance lawn mower blade

Today the lawn needed mowing. The mower wasn't
doing all that good, so I flipped it up (1965
or so model Jacobsen walk behind). Blade is
massively dull.

Bring it in to sharpen, and then balance.

Cuts much nicer, now.

Some day I should change the oil.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/19/2014 05:37 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Today the lawn needed mowing. The mower wasn't
doing all that good, so I flipped it up (1965
or so model Jacobsen walk behind). Blade is
massively dull.

Bring it in to sharpen, and then balance.

Cuts much nicer, now.

Some day I should change the oil.

I let my yard go natural but need to keep the portion by the street
trimmed to keep the city from giving me a citation.

I have a push mower that I had not used for ten years that I decided to
put back into use.

All I had to do was oil it and I'll be darned it works great and it cuts
with almost no effort at all.

It used to be my grandfather's