Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chinese equivalent of carb?

The many carbs on eBay look very similar to the original one from my
Homelite HB-100 blower with the following specs:

Carb (c1uh37) zama

Genuine OEM Part - Manufacturer #UP00652

Problem is that this one doesn't seem to fall under any of the ones on
Ebay. Does anyone know for sure which is suitable or could direct me to
maybe a cross reference?

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/2014 7:50 PM, jason wrote:
The many carbs on eBay look very similar to the original one from my
Homelite HB-100 blower with the following specs:

Carb (c1uh37) zama

Genuine OEM Part - Manufacturer #UP00652

Problem is that this one doesn't seem to fall under any of the ones on
Ebay. Does anyone know for sure which is suitable or could direct me to
maybe a cross reference?

Thanks

http://www.zamacarb.com/walbro.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Fat-Dumb and Happy posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 6/9/2014 7:50 PM, jason wrote:
The many carbs on eBay look very similar to the original one from my
Homelite HB-100 blower with the following specs:

Carb (c1uh37) zama

Genuine OEM Part - Manufacturer #UP00652

Problem is that this one doesn't seem to fall under any of the ones on
Ebay. Does anyone know for sure which is suitable or could direct me to
maybe a cross reference?

Thanks

http://www.zamacarb.com/walbro.html

Is this the same Walbro that made carbs for model airplane engines?

--
Tekkie