Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WOT Eyebrows--- for women too

Way off topic

Women are especially invited to reply

My eyebrows go right above my eyesockets, close to them and the same
distance away everywhere.

I think all guys' do.

But I see women with eyebrows all over the place, way up on their
forehead, for one thing. Do they pull out their real eyebrows and draw
in other ones?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 07 Jun 2014 19:24:57 -0400, micky
wrote:

Way off topic

Women are especially invited to reply

My eyebrows go right above my eyesockets, close to them and the same
distance away everywhere.

I think all guys' do.

But I see women with eyebrows all over the place, way up on their
forehead, for one thing. Do they pull out their real eyebrows and draw
in other ones?

They can draw brows, others have unibrows - not need to fill in the
space, if that is what you mean.

https://tinyurl.com/nzklgc4
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2014 7:24 PM, micky wrote:
Way off topic

Women are especially invited to reply

My eyebrows go right above my eyesockets, close to them and the same
distance away everywhere.

I think all guys' do.

But I see women with eyebrows all over the place, way up on their
forehead, for one thing. Do they pull out their real eyebrows and draw
in other ones?

Yes, they rearrange as they see fit. Many are hideous.

Fortunately for me, my wife uses no makeup. When I kiss her, my lips
meet skin, not a chemical coating.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2014 7:24 PM, micky wrote:
Way off topic

Women are especially invited to reply

My eyebrows go right above my eyesockets, close to them and the same
distance away everywhere.

I think all guys' do.

But I see women with eyebrows all over the place, way up on their
forehead, for one thing. Do they pull out their real eyebrows and draw
in other ones?

Eyebrows and eyebrow shapes are always a hot topic on different online
women's forums. And shapes for brows seem to go in and out of fashion,
as do widths.

When I was growing up, it seemed to be fairly common for women to
shave/pluck their brows and then draw in new ones in a shape they
preferred. Some people still do, but but not among my friends and
coworkers. Google "eyebrow shapes" - there are even stencils people can
use to draw in the shape that they like.

I'm female, and my brows naturally follow the boney ridge. I don't mess
with them much other than keeping them tidy.

Women remove brow hair several ways - tweezers ("pulling out"), waxing
(ouch!!) and my current favorite method - threading. Men get this done
as well, but I think they primarily have tidying done (ie getting rid of
the unibrow look).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lee B" wrote in message

On 6/7/2014 7:24 PM, micky wrote:
[...]

I used to have really thick ones. But back in the 70's, skinny brows were
in. So I plucked mine that way. And eventually they just never grew back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 6:24:57 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

But I see women with eyebrows all over the place, way up on their

forehead, for one thing.

My personal favorite is high on the forehead...so they always look surprised! *L*
Some kids...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"BenDarrenBach" wrote in message
On Saturday, June 7, 2014 6:24:57 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

But I see women with eyebrows all over the place, way up on their

forehead, for one thing.

My personal favorite is high on the forehead...so they always look
surprised! *L*
Some kids...

This effect is best when the eyebrows are wildly unsymmetrical.

Women and DIY ARWadsworth UK diy 71 August 28th 12 07:22 AM
For Women ONLY [email protected] Home Repair 11 July 23rd 12 10:14 PM
Women [email protected] Home Repair 0 May 10th 08 01:08 PM
Do you know any fat women? John Elder Woodworking 6 April 11th 08 02:32 AM
03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM