Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Ping Stormin Mormon

I seem to remember that you're a flashlight collector. I found the
flashlight heaven/candy store. ^_^

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights-c_11265/

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

I seem to remember that you're a flashlight collector. I found the
flashlight heaven/candy store. ^_^

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights-c_11265/

TDD

Sigh. Now, I've got to go see the Bishop and
confess. I've got lust in my heart.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/16/2014 3:09 PM, Todd wrote:
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights-c_11265/

TDD

Even got a purple one for the misses.

I thought I saw Stormin' pumping gas at the local 7-11.
He was dressed like Elvis. Isn't Stormin' suppose
to be dead?

:-)

Being dead has advantages. I get to meet
Marilyn Monroe, and Confucious on the same
day. Confucious say: Man would not meet
Marilyn Monroe on same day as Confucious or
woody?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

I seem to remember that you're a flashlight collector. I found the
flashlight heaven/candy store. ^_^

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights-c_11265/

TDD

Today I looked under my truck, in a parking lot
about two hours from here. My $10 minimag with
the $30 module fell out, as it always does when
I do under the truck work. Sadly this time I
totally forgot to crawl around and look for it.
I noticed about 40 miles later. Likely someone
else found it, and I'll never get it back.

I'd have a funeral, but not much to bury.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2014 4:44 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I seem to remember that you're a flashlight collector. I found the
flashlight heaven/candy store. ^_^

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights-c_11265/

TDD

Today I looked under my truck, in a parking lot
about two hours from here. My $10 minimag with
the $30 module fell out, as it always does when
I do under the truck work. Sadly this time I
totally forgot to crawl around and look for it.
I noticed about 40 miles later. Likely someone
else found it, and I'll never get it back.

I'd have a funeral, but not much to bury.

I feel your pain. It's always sad to lose an old friend or companion,
you have my condolences. I have an original 2 AA LED Mini Mag I obtained
when the type first came out years ago and it replaced one of the
incandescent bulb model which was one of several Mini Maglites that I
always had on my belt since I first got one in 1984. I've lost them down
inside walls, had them broken or had them sprout legs and walk away.
I've worn out several holsters including the leather, Nylon and last
factory Nylon Velcro holster I still own. I now have a Nite)Ize
Innovation holster which is an elastic clamped type which will expand to
securely hold different diameter flashlights. My "Little Light That
Could" will never slip out of that holster and be lost. ^_^

http://www.niteize.com/product/Lite-Holster-Stretch.asp

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Last night, after church I had a look at the sump
pump at my parents house. The drain to the street
is clogged, again with roots. Dad loaned out the
tumbling drum drain reamer (dumb, dumb, dumb) and
I'm doing what I can to find it and get it back.
One of the neighbors across the street. I pushed
some door bells to ask after it, but no one was
home. Or they just didn't answer. Since it was in
a total darkness corner of the house, I got to try
my mini mag with the nite ize module. Three blue
LED. It was better than being in the darkness, but
no where near as good as my Teralux one watt light.
I still miss it, badly.

--
..
Christopher A. Young