Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT USA 1932

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNOsIB5VMSQ

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/07/2014 02:21 PM, harryagain wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNOsIB5VMSQ

Thanks for posting. They sure never taught this one in history class.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 May 2014 20:21:36 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNOsIB5VMSQ

harry, I see you are back to trolling again. Trying to bash America in
the comfort of the UK. Your last great leader was Margaret Thatcher.
Tell us how the Vikings and the Romans took your women and subjected
your land. Tell us how the American patriots sent your ships home
after a good ass whipping.

Don't you have radical Muslims to hug, so you feel better?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNOsIB5VMSQ

harry, I see you are back to trolling again. Trying to bash America

See?

You can't take criticism.

With you americans, to criticize you, to point out how you've failed
each other in the past, is to bash you.

What this video shows is the truth - that time after time you
cannibalize yourselves.

When your own military takes up arms against your veterans - how
repulsive.

Why does this not repluse you, private Oren?

Or does the truth hurt too much - so you lash out in some pathetic
response against those that hold a mirror to your own face?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNOsIB5VMSQ

A sad chapter in American History. Hardly the only one unfortunately.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 May 2014 08:36:24 -0400, HomeGuy
Home@Guy.com wrote:

You can't take criticism.

With you americans, to criticize you, to point out how you've failed
each other in the past, is to bash you.

What this video shows is the truth - that time after time you
cannibalize yourselves.

When your own military takes up arms against your veterans - how
repulsive.

Why does this not repluse you, private Oren?

Or does the truth hurt too much - so you lash out in some pathetic
response against those that hold a mirror to your own face?

Home Guy, Come get in my face. I've invited your lame ass before,
offered to pay and take you snipe hunting. You don't have a set - do
you?!!

I was born free, question my government and take them to task. Have
had rules, regulations, and policies taught on the federal level of
government because of me. You ain't got that and never will. You are a
pathetic mother****er. I point that out and you can't take criticism.

My ass doesn't have a fence around it so come on down. Your just a key
board coward, hide behind multi-nyms, afraid to stand on your own,
because you have not done anything with you your sick and pathetic,
and spineless life. You are just a follower, never able to lead or
step up front, take charge to save yourself from government.

You've never taken an Oath, never held a position on anything except
to cry like the ****ing punk you are. Same goes for harry.

Now go tell your mother she needs you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 May 2014 18:20:32 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

A sad chapter in American History. Hardly the only one unfortunately.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Oren the child gets mad, makes a fool of himself (was: OT USA 1932)

Oren wrote:

What this video shows is the truth - that time after time you
cannibalize yourselves.

More on that below.

When your own military takes up arms against your veterans -
how repulsive.

Why does this not repluse you, private Oren?

You quoted my question that I asked you - yet you did not answer it.

Because you're an intellectual coward.

I was born free, question my government and take them to task.

Your gov't reams you and your fellow americans up the ass on a daily
basis.

Have had rules, regulations, and policies taught on the federal
level of government because of me. You ain't got that and never
will.

Never will -what?

Never will be complacent and fear my gov't like you, who so dutifully
has learned and accepted up-the-ass all the rules and regulations your
gov't has forced on you?

You are a pathetic mother****er. I point that out and you
can't take criticism.

What you call criticism is infantile blathering.

Your just a key board coward, hide behind multi-nyms,

Are you so dense that you think I'm hiding?

You think I post under different names - to hide?

Are you that stupid?

afraid to stand on your own,

Why don't you post your true full name if you're such a big man?

You and how many other people here?

Hypocritical maroon.

You are just a follower, never able to lead or step up front,
take charge to save yourself from government.

Keep it up Oren - your anti-social, terrorist rants are being noticed by
the NSA and Secret Service. And you know full well you can do nothing
to save yourself from your own gov't.

You've never taken an Oath,

You really are brainwashed - aren't you?

Now go tell your mother she needs you.

It's too bad that nobody came to the aid of this Texas mother:

So now tell me how all those rules and regulations and the "take-charge
to save yourself from gov't" worked out for this Texas lady:

=========================

May 9, 3:14 AM EDT

Texas town shaken by officer shooting 93-year-old

HEARNE, Texas (AP) -- Friends say 93-year-old Pearlie Golden still
shopped at the grocery store and greeted friends with a jubilant "Hey,
baby!" Now they and the mayor of this small Texas town want the police
officer who shot and killed her gone.

The fatal shooting of "Miss Sulie" - as residents say she was widely
known - has raised tensions in Hearne and the Texas Rangers are
investigating what led the officer to fire on Golden while responding to
a 911 call at her house this week.

Hearne police have said in a statement that Golden "brandished a gun"
when officer Stephen Stem arrived Tuesday night. Dozens of protesters,
including some who came in from Houston, marched to police headquarters
on Thursday and were met there by Mayor Ruben Gomez, who said he will
recommend that the officer be fired during Saturday's City Council
meeting.

"It's a loss of confidence in the community. We can't have an officer
the citizens have lost confidence in," Gomez said.

Hearne is home to about 4,500 people surrounded by cotton farms and
railways, one of which backs up to Gordon's brick home.

Robertson County District Attorney Coty Siegert said a preliminary
autopsy shows Golden was shot twice in the body and grazed by a third
bullet. It's the second time Stem has shot and killed a suspect since
joining the department in 2012, Siegert said.

"There's no justification. Any police officer would know not to kill a
93-year-old fragile woman when they could have backed off," said William
Foster, 64, a retired professor in Hearne. "She was no threat to him."

Stem could not be reached for comment because a number for him could not
be found. Siegert said he saw Stem's lawyer this week but didn't know
his name, and Hearne City Attorney Bryan Ross didn't return a phone
message.

Hearne police have declined to comment beyond the statement issued this
week. Stem has been placed on administrative leave.

Candles left in vigil remained outside Golden's home two days after the
shooting. Foster and others said she lived alone and that her husband
had been a Hearne police officer himself.

A doghouse made of plywood sat in Golden's recently mowed yard. Next
door, a neighbor lived in a trailer surrounded by a barbed wire fence.

Authorities say a revolver believed to be the weapon Golden had at the
time of the shooting was found at the scene.

Hazel Embra, a geriatric nurse and a City Council candidate in
Saturday's local election, said she ran into Golden last week at the
grocery store.

"That lady should be living today. She should not have died like she
did," Embra said.

The circumstances surrounding Stem's first on-the-job fatal shooting
were very different. Siegert said a group of officers had responded to a
call in the middle of the night and wound up chasing several suspects
through an unlit area before Stem fired. He was cleared by a grand jury.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...05-09-03-14-17
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home@Guy.com wrote:

[...]

Oren, it must be a slow day, since HomeLessGuy has to
America. While mostly accurate, the video is biased.
The voice says the vets were gassed, just like
they were on the battlefields of France, ie WWI. That's
pure BS, only tear gas was used. And despite all the talk
of tanks and bayonetts, the stupid video doesn't tell the
simple truth that no one was killed
when the troops broke up the protests. Was it the smart
thing to do? No. But the protesters had been there for
months, built a village of shacks in the park, etc. All
they did was disperse them. If you or I were in Congress,
or president, we would have voted to give them their bonus.
But that Congress and Hoover wouldn't. Also, notably, neither
would Roosevelt when he came into office. It took several
years and Congress finally had to override the patron saint
of libs, FDR to pay the vets the bonus.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 9 May 2014 07:22:12 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Oren, it must be a slow day, since HomeLessGuy has to
America. While mostly accurate, the video is biased.
The voice says the vets were gassed, just like
they were on the battlefields of France, ie WWI. That's
pure BS, only tear gas was used. And despite all the talk
of tanks and bayonetts, the stupid video doesn't tell the
simple truth that no one was killed
when the troops broke up the protests. Was it the smart
thing to do? No. But the protesters had been there for
months, built a village of shacks in the park, etc. All
they did was disperse them. If you or I were in Congress,
or president, we would have voted to give them their bonus.
But that Congress and Hoover wouldn't. Also, notably, neither
would Roosevelt when he came into office. It took several
years and Congress finally had to override the patron saint
of libs, FDR to pay the vets the bonus.

Yep. This was no different than any other civil disorder being
contained. Like Chicago, LA, Miami and other riots. After Katrina,
military was used to prevent further disorder. HomeLessGuy makes it
out to be Martial law. Shows what an idiot he is.