Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Lunar pictures

From Wired.com http://tinyurl.com/lqtzxem
The pictures were taken in advance of the moon landings.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:24:36 -0700, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

From Wired.com http://tinyurl.com/lqtzxem
The pictures were taken in advance of the moon landings.

Do you remember when France - USA relations were VERY strained. Not sure
of the source of the strain but was very bad. Then France announced a moon
mission to go to the moon site of the US landing, ostensibly to view the
site for historical interest. Suddenly, the relations between US and
France melted, along with granting of huge trade preferential treatments
and concessions AND Frnce never launched that announced mission, nor ever
saw it mentioned in the news again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Want proof it was faked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwyY2DzO2I
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 26, 2014 8:18:59 AM UTC-7, Rachael Maddow wrote:
Want proof it was faked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwyY2DzO2I

I see the lunacy fringe is still with us.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

From Wired.com http://tinyurl.com/lqtzxem
The pictures were taken in advance of the moon landings.

Do you remember when France - USA relations were VERY strained. Not sure
of the source of the strain but was very bad. Then France announced a
moon mission to go to the moon site of the US landing, ostensibly to
view the site for historical interest. Suddenly, the relations between
US and France melted, along with granting of huge trade preferential
treatments and concessions AND Frnce never launched that announced
mission, nor ever saw it mentioned in the news again.

No I don't recall that. About all I remember is the U.S.-U.S.S.R.
competition. We lived on a farm and only got CBS reliably. That
meant hours glued to the set watching Walter Cronkite and his model
spaceships.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/26/2014 12:29 PM, Harry K wrote:
On Saturday, April 26, 2014 8:18:59 AM UTC-7, Rachael Maddow wrote:
Want proof it was faked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwyY2DzO2I

I see the lunacy fringe is still with us.

Harry K

Obvious joke.
What is not funny, is a US congressman talking about flag blowing in the
wind or something equally stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Rachael Maddow wrote:
Want proof it was faked?