Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Butcher with a Masters Degree

A Butcher with a Masters Degree

Black social workers. I have had help from black people before. The Department of labor has the nerve to put my occupation as a butcher and my education with a masters degree in it. And as far as the IRS extorting me from black information they can stick it up thier bazooka.

White people get screwed.

Roy Masters cultbuster UK diy 6 October 22nd 11 12:22 AM
Guitars Masters [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 11th 07 08:54 PM
Can I replace 2.5-mm/40-degree knives with 3-mm/45-degree ones? [email protected] Woodworking 2 June 7th 06 07:04 PM
A Masters' Hand Thomas Bunetta Woodworking 20 July 27th 05 01:47 PM
135 Degree worktop joint (external 45 degree) James Simpson UK diy 4 January 28th 04 12:31 PM