Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 03-2014

On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:04:21 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote in

XanaNews Statistic for alt.home.repair. 4/1/2014 7:03:16 AM

Thanks. That makes it easy to identify the blow-hards.
--
I kill-file all messages posted through Google Groups.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/1/2014 2:30 PM, VinnyB wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:04:21 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote in

XanaNews Statistic for alt.home.repair. 4/1/2014 7:03:16 AM

Thanks. That makes it easy to identify the blow-hards.

Congratulations! Your post just proved that you're a blow-hard. ^_^

TDDS
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Apr 2014 21:57:15 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 4/1/2014 2:30 PM, VinnyB wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:04:21 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote in

XanaNews Statistic for alt.home.repair. 4/1/2014 7:03:16 AM

Thanks. That makes it easy to identify the blow-hards.

Congratulations! Your post just proved that you're a blow-hard. ^_^

TDDS

Calm down now. What he did was say he only hears one side of the
story. Never mind
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/1/2014 2:30 PM, VinnyB wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:04:21 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote in

XanaNews Statistic for alt.home.repair. 4/1/2014 7:03:16 AM

Thanks. That makes it easy to identify the blow-hards.

Congratulations! Your post just proved that you're a blow-hard.
^_^

TDDS

Calm down now. What he did was say he only hears one side of the
story. Never mind

He/she/it is another one of those nymshifting freaks so it must be toyed
with. Their sophomoric missives are entertaining at times. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/1/2014 2:30 PM, VinnyB wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:04:21 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote in

XanaNews Statistic for alt.home.repair. 4/1/2014 7:03:16 AM

Thanks. That makes it easy to identify the blow-hards.

Congratulations! Your post just proved that you're a blow-hard.
^_^

TDDS

Calm down now. What he did was say he only hears one side of the
story. Never mind

He/she/it is another one of those nymshifting freaks so it must be toyed
with. Their sophomoric missives are entertaining at times. ^_^

TDD

The real trouble is she lives in Alabama.

Trinity, Alabama - 35673

Sounds like a Yankee moved South and got confused with how things work
down 'sowff'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Heck, that's North Central Alabama near Decatur and Huntsville isn't far
away so I'm guessing that area of the state my be more wired than most
other rural areas. You get around Huntsville and the population is a mix
of people from all over the freaking world because of NASA. Heck,
there may even be a few extraterrestrials living in the area. Remember
The Coneheads? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:lhgjst
:

Heck, that's North Central Alabama near Decatur and Huntsville isn't far
away so I'm guessing that area of the state my be more wired than most
other rural areas. You get around Huntsville and the population is a mix
of people from all over the freaking world because of NASA. Heck,
there may even be a few extraterrestrials living in the area. Remember
The Coneheads? ^_^

Yo Dufy!! Where you been man? Long time no-see.

Glad to see that nothing has changed and you are still posting off-topic
drivel about other people.

You still collecting those welfare checks? Way to go man, you earned it
all for those two years you spend pulling cable.

Your Friend,
ZW

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2014 8:05 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in news:lhgjst
:

Heck, that's North Central Alabama near Decatur and Huntsville isn't far
away so I'm guessing that area of the state my be more wired than most
other rural areas. You get around Huntsville and the population is a mix
of people from all over the freaking world because of NASA. Heck,
there may even be a few extraterrestrials living in the area. Remember
The Coneheads? ^_^

Yo Dufy!! Where you been man? Long time no-see.

Glad to see that nothing has changed and you are still posting off-topic
drivel about other people.

You still collecting those welfare checks? Way to go man, you earned it
all for those two years you spend pulling cable.

Your Friend,
ZW

Yo Waky Zaky I see you're still my fanboy, I'm touched to have a
nymshifting whack job infatuated with me. I wish I was getting welfare
because Social Security doesn't pay that much. Gosh, I have neighbors
getting all kinds of money from the government because of the
facilitators who guide them through getting on all those government
programs so they can get all those government checks which I don't
qualify for because I'm a White male American citizen. Darn, I can't
win. So Wacky nymshifter, I can't wait to see what you turn into next. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

Yo Dufy!! Where you been man? Long time no-see.

Glad to see that nothing has changed and you are still posting
off-topic drivel about other people.

You still collecting those welfare checks? Way to go man, you earned
it all for those two years you spend pulling cable.

Your Friend,
ZW

Yo Waky Zaky I see you're still my fanboy, I'm touched to have a
nymshifting whack job infatuated with me.

You da man.

I wish I was getting welfare
because Social Security doesn't pay that much. Gosh, I have neighbors
getting all kinds of money from the government because of the
facilitators who guide them through getting on all those government
programs so they can get all those government checks which

Those "facilitators" do good work my man.

I don't
qualify for because I'm a White male American citizen.

Maybe you could put on ome of that black-face makeup on. You know, like Al Joelson here

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=al+jolson+mammy&id=32AB3C972BA8818DBD562E D1331B3F7E6731D929&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=32AB 3C972BA8818DBD562ED1331B3F7E6731D929&selectedIndex =0

Good luck my man.
Your Fanboi,
ZW
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 04:05:31 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Heck, that's North Central Alabama near Decatur and Huntsville isn't far
away so I'm guessing that area of the state my be more wired than most
other rural areas. You get around Huntsville and the population is a mix
of people from all over the freaking world because of NASA. Heck,
there may even be a few extraterrestrials living in the area. Remember
The Coneheads? ^_^

TDD

I was stationed at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville for about a month or
so. There was an Army Ordnance school back then. IIRC, the Redstone
Rockets was partially developed there (first two astronauts launched
on them).

I do remember on SNL, when Coneheads consumed mass quantities of glue.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Heck, that's North Central Alabama near Decatur and Huntsville
isn't far away so I'm guessing that area of the state my be more
wired than most other rural areas. You get around Huntsville and
the population is a mix of people from all over the freaking world
because of NASA. Heck, there may even be a few extraterrestrials
living in the area. Remember The Coneheads? ^_^

TDD

I was stationed at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville for about a month
or so. There was an Army Ordnance school back then. IIRC, the
Redstone Rockets was partially developed there (first two astronauts
launched on them).

I do remember on SNL, when Coneheads consumed mass quantities of
glue.

Look online for the movie. They took the characters and made a feature
length comedy that's funny to me but I have a warped mind. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 17:31:34 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I do remember on SNL, when Coneheads consumed mass quantities of
glue.

Look online for the movie. They took the characters and made a feature
length comedy that's funny to me but I have a warped mind. ^_^

TDD

Jane Curtain made the original SNL stuff funny. And Gilda Radner
(Rosanne Rosannadanna (RIP)).

A newer skit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibdBsdpu9AE

--