Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hate to say test

but is group working?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-03-14 9:15 AM, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

Nope.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/14/2014 9:15 AM, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I've had trouble with my reader program
recently, but the group seems to be
working fine without me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:15:39 -0400, Frank
wrote:

but is group working?

No... I'm retired.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:15:39 -0400, Frank
wrote:

but is group working?

Not me. I'm just reading my email.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:15:39 -0400, Frank
wrote:

but is group working?

You mean the "Attitude Suitability Test"? :-\

Where have you been Frank? Hope things are well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/14/2014 8:15 AM, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

TEST FAILED FIG PUCKER!!! old Usenet joke

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post? Explanation?

TIA

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:10:15 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post? Explanation?

TIA

HB

Is it a malfunction between the chair and the keyboard?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/18/2014 05:10 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post? Explanation?

TIA

HB

Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept! My dog ate my paper! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:25:06 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 03/18/2014 05:10 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post? Explanation?

TIA

HB

Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept! My dog ate my paper! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

That's not a Virus on your screen. It's a Booger!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:10:15 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote in

On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post? Explanation?

Google groups has been having a LOT of intermittent problems for the
past several weeks. You might consider getting a real UseNet client
and server.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/18/2014 8:10 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post? Explanation?

TIA

HB

Solved the other day. Something to do with subscription via
eternal-september. I did something like unsubscribe, renew groups in
e-s and resubscribe to solve problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I don't hate to say you're lame (was: hate to say test)

Higgs Boson wrote:

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through
either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't
post? Explanation?

Because you insist on being a lame-ass google-grouper?

You insist on posting to usenet using the most handicapped and lame
interface known by man?

The posting platform preferred by 10 out 10 usenet spammers?

Don't you have enough brains to use a real usenet client, and post
through the least-hassle, most straightforward server (nntp.aioe.org) ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/19/2014 8:57 AM, H0m3^Gy wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through
either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't
post? Explanation?

Because you insist on being a lame-ass google-grouper?

You insist on posting to usenet using the most handicapped and lame
interface known by man?

The posting platform preferred by 10 out 10 usenet spammers?

Don't you have enough brains to use a real usenet client, and post
through the least-hassle, most straightforward server (nntp.aioe.org) ?

I did not know what was going on when I tried to post and it did not
show up. Went to GG and could not see updates there so while I also
think it is lame to post there, it is a refuge from e-s problems and
maybe problem was beyond e-s.

I had brought problem to survival group as many there post here and
discovered it was my problem in e-s and the time I tried google but aioe
was OK. Finally solved problem by unsubscribing and resubscribing in e-s.

Just one of these minor computer glitches.

Posted to alt.home.repair

H0m3^Gy wrote in :

Higgs Boson wrote:

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through
either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't
post? Explanation?

Because you insist on being a lame-ass google-grouper?

You insist on posting to usenet using the most handicapped and lame
interface known by man?

The posting platform preferred by 10 out 10 usenet spammers?

Don't you have enough brains to use a real usenet client, and post
through the least-hassle, most straightforward server (nntp.aioe.org) ?

Well yes, that about sums it up pretty well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

I did not know what was going on when I tried to post and it did not
show up. Went to GG and could not see updates there so while I also
think it is lame to post there, it is a refuge from e-s problems and
maybe problem was beyond e-s.

Why didn't you try to post using nntp.aioe.org if you were having
problems with ES?

It should have been trivial to change or add nntp.aioe.org to your
usenet client.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/18/2014 08:25 PM, Todd wrote:
On 03/18/2014 05:10 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through
either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post?
Explanation?

TIA

HB

Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept! My dog ate my paper! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Once I read a very story story ending with the line:

"How do you tell your dog that your homework ate the teacher?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/19/2014 9:49 AM, H0m3^Gy wrote:
Frank wrote:

I did not know what was going on when I tried to post and it did not
show up. Went to GG and could not see updates there so while I also
think it is lame to post there, it is a refuge from e-s problems and
maybe problem was beyond e-s.

Why didn't you try to post using nntp.aioe.org if you were having
problems with ES?

It should have been trivial to change or add nntp.aioe.org to your
usenet client.

Just had not thought about it at the time. aioe is more limited on
posting and I don't often use it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post? Explanation?

TIA

HB

I'm thinking it's better off for us; but your opinion may differ.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Todd posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 03/18/2014 05:10 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:15:39 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

I haven't been able to post for weeks. This may not go through either. Anybody know of someone like me who can read but can't post? Explanation?

TIA

HB

Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept! My dog ate my paper! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I studied 3 days for my urine test and passed!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 14, 2014 9:15:39 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
but is group working?

test