Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christie body guard arrested on gun thief

On 2/3/2014 8:20 PM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...243342071.html

OMG! How funny! A story about a NJ State Trooper being arrested for
shoplifting gun supplies and other merchandise has a huge picture of
Governor Christie on the web page. Killer Loon, you are such an idiot!
ROTFLMAO "...arrested on gun thief". Was the state trooper standing on
top of or sitting on a gun thief? You P.L.L.C.F. are so fracking brain
damaged proving once again that Liberalism is a mental disorder. Any of
you P.L.L.C.F. reading the story are so lysdexic that when you see
sentence that is written: "gun supplies", your damaged brain sees:
"supplies of guns" which is so funny. Keep em coming Killer Loon. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:21:18 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

OMG! How funny! A story about a NJ State Trooper being arrested for
shoplifting gun supplies and other merchandise has a huge picture of
Governor Christie on the web page. Killer Loon, you are such an idiot!
ROTFLMAO "...arrested on gun thief". Was the state trooper standing on
top of or sitting on a gun thief? You P.L.L.C.F. are so fracking brain
damaged proving once again that Liberalism is a mental disorder. Any of
you P.L.L.C.F. reading the story are so lysdexic that when you see
sentence that is written: "gun supplies", your damaged brain sees:
"supplies of guns" which is so funny. Keep em coming Killer Loon. ^_^

TDD

I think the fake Dufas is allergic to gun cooties. Guns, er, "gun
supplies" got him terrified.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

OMG! How funny! A story about a NJ State Trooper being arrested
for shoplifting gun supplies and other merchandise has a huge
picture of Governor Christie on the web page. Killer Loon, you are
such an idiot! ROTFLMAO "...arrested on gun thief". Was the state
trooper standing on top of or sitting on a gun thief? You
P.L.L.C.F. are so fracking brain damaged proving once again that
Liberalism is a mental disorder. Any of you P.L.L.C.F. reading the
story are so lysdexic that when you see sentence that is written:
"gun supplies", your damaged brain sees: "supplies of guns" which
is so funny. Keep em coming Killer Loon. ^_^

TDD

I think the fake Dufas is allergic to gun cooties. Guns, er, "gun
supplies" got him terrified.

Hey Oren, I just saw where you have also picked up a nymshifting fanboy.
I wonder how funny yours will be? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/04/2014 07:47 PM, The Daring Dufas fed the troll:

Hey Oren, I just saw where you have also picked up a nymshifting fanboy.
I wonder how funny yours will be? ^_^

TDD

Who's stupider, trolls or the idiots that feed them?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yeah. I'm often imitated but never duplicated. They broke the mold
after me. You can't buy one with cash money.

--
"Dodgeball in Burkas" -- Greg Gutfeld