Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Children Of Today Are Evil

I've always known. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've always known. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

TDD

Must been modeled after my baby pictures.
The likeness is shocking. I always did hate
that goo goo baby coochie coo routine.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2014 6:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've always known. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

TDD

Must been modeled after my baby pictures.
The likeness is shocking. I always did hate
that goo goo baby coochie coo routine.

It's the kind of prank I would be part of if I could. There is nothing
more fun than messing with people's minds. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per The Daring Dufas:
It's the kind of prank I would be part of if I could. There is nothing
more fun than messing with people's minds. ^_^

Looked to me like even the people on the receiving end were laughing
once they caught on.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2014 6:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've always known. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

TDD

Must been modeled after my baby pictures.
The likeness is shocking. I always did hate
that goo goo baby coochie coo routine.

It's the kind of prank I would be part of if I could. There is nothing
more fun than messing with people's minds. ^_^

TDD

When I was in middle school, one of the other
kids had a box, with cage, and a hole. Set up
to look like animal cage. There was a bit of
fur extend into the wire cage. He told me it
was a racoon and I should poke it with "this
stick" to get it to come out. I didn't think
that was nice, and I declined. Finally, I did
and he tripped the release. the top of the box
flew open, and the blur of fur came flying at
me. After that, I "had to" stand and watch
others get got.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1289407763952

Some kids aren't too bad. These three sing a
gospel song. I enjoyed their talent, and
harmony.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:39:38 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I've always known. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

TDD

That was funny. Shame they frightened the dogs, though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I've always known. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

TDD