Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Updated my lighting.

My wife and I were at the H/W store a week ago and as soon as we stepped
out I realized that I should have gotten a bunch of CFL and full
spectrum fluorescents. Figured no big deal, probably be back in a few
days anyway.

Got home and a friend call who wanted to trade in a few XP computers for
anything I had that was Win7.

He is in the lighting business so I told him he could pay me in lighting.

I now have a lot of full spectrum fluorescents and he even gave me all
new ballasts...plus a lot of 5000k CFL's that give better light that
what I had before and use less energy.

My wife now has better lighting in her studio and she has now stopped
nagging me about moving to Arizona!

While I was doing this I though I heard someone clunking around on my
porch. When I was all done with my work I went out there and someone had
dropped of 4 towers and 4 servers and three boxes full of parts!

I had to haul it all into the basement before my wife noticed!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:06:48 -0600, philo* wrote:

[...]

You got by this time with a close call. You might want to reconsider
the vote to move.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2014 03:22 PM, Oren wrote:

I had to haul it all into the basement before my wife noticed!

You got by this time with a close call. You might want to reconsider
the vote to move.

Eventually I may get sick of the Wisconsin winter and want to move...but
that will be at least five years.

I just put an announcement of Facebook and told all my friends that I
have a whole basement full of working computers and if anyone wants one
to just come over and get it.

One of my friends came right over and then decided he did not really
need one but had three or four at home and asked me if I wanted any.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway,it was not all for nothing. I had sold him a camera about four
years ago and finally got him the "quick start" guide!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:59:55 -0600, philo* wrote:

On 01/12/2014 03:22 PM, Oren wrote:

I had to haul it all into the basement before my wife noticed!

You got by this time with a close call. You might want to reconsider
the vote to move.

Eventually I may get sick of the Wisconsin winter and want to move...but
that will be at least five years.

You really are a cheese head.

I just put an announcement of Facebook and told all my friends that I
have a whole basement full of working computers and if anyone wants one
to just come over and get it.

What is Facebook?

One of my friends came right over and then decided he did not really
need one but had three or four at home and asked me if I wanted any.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway,it was not all for nothing. I had sold him a camera about four
years ago and finally got him the "quick start" guide!

You da man!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2014 06:19 PM, Oren wrote:

Eventually I may get sick of the Wisconsin winter and want to move...but
that will be at least five years.

You really are a cheese head.

What is a cheese head?

I just put an announcement of Facebook and told all my friends that I
have a whole basement full of working computers and if anyone wants one
to just come over and get it.

What is Facebook?

The flip side of assbook.

Lighting ideas for undercabinet lighting? Steven Campbell UK diy 9 December 19th 18 11:12 AM
Track Lighting and Other Lighting [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 0 October 31st 08 05:10 AM
updated web page mike Metalworking 1 February 28th 08 04:38 AM
drywall ceiling - updated lighting - when to do whole panels? Slice Home Repair 0 November 14th 06 06:10 AM
kitchen lighting: track system with pendant lighting [email protected] UK diy 4 October 30th 06 11:02 PM