Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you ever ............ ?

Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Lab Lover belched:
On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 14:17:19 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you
can't sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms.
You just want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No
shutting off the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular
list of things you make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have
when you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an
hour. That shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

Xanax

I prefer Valium...............mothers little___________

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 2:31 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 14:17:19 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

Xanax

Right now, one to two a night. 1 mg. size. One at bedtime, one around
two AM.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 12:30 AM, SteveB wrote:
[...]

Bad fix unless you are ready to lose your mind ) Xanax is highly
addicting, and not good at all for long term use.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 2:59 AM, Norminn wrote:

Bad fix unless you are ready to lose your mind ) Xanax is highly
addicting, and not good at all for long term use.

Been on it a long time now, and am going to tell DR. that I want to be
taken off it, even to trade to another with less side effects. I never
ever for any reason take one during daylight hours. If I do have to
take two in the course of a night, I am dopey the next day.

Had some financial stuff hit, and I may have to go back to work, so been
stressing over that, too. At least it will be mostly home computer work.

STeve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 3, 2014 4:59:06 AM UTC-5, NorMinn wrote:
[...]

BS. Heroin is highly addictive. Xanax, yeah, you can abuse it and
go out of your way to get hooked on it, but it's not "highly" addictive.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Panic Attack! I've had it for some time. I found that Xanax does work
well. Usually it would occur from a 'confining' dream. I couldn't lay
down. I felt like I had to walk. Even sitting at the computer, didn't
help. One morning it happened and by coincidence I had an early doctor
appointment. So, it continued in his office. BTW, it would usually go
away aver an hour or 2. So, he said for short term use, Xanax, but a
stronger dose than I had used in the past when I just couldn't get to
sleep because my mind was 'racing'. For the long term, he prescribed
Paxile. He told me to take the minimum that fixes the problem. BTW,
you can't just stop Paxile, you have to gradually reduce the dose. So
now I am on a minimum daily dose of 5mg per day. I occasionally have an
'almost' panic attack, but I can live with it and when it now happens,
Xanax fairly quickly takes care of it. I used to get up, go to the
basement and clean my work area during the episode. Now my basement is
a mess YRMV.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 8:12 AM, Art Todesco wrote:

good medical sharing snipped

I used to get up, go to the
basement and clean my work area during the episode. Now my basement is
a mess YRMV.

My shop still has to be sealed so that I can efficiently heat it without
all the heat going out the holes. It's on the list. Right now, if I go
out there at night, it's just too cold to do anything comfortably unless
you are sitting next to it.

Steve
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 12:41 PM, SteveB wrote:
My shop still has to be sealed so that I can efficiently heat it without
all the heat going out the holes. It's on the list. Right now, if I go
out there at night, it's just too cold to do anything comfortably unless
you are sitting next to it.

Steve

Maybe sit in the shop instead of near to the shop?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 3, 2014 10:12:59 AM UTC-5, Art Todesco wrote:
[...]

Maybe, but those symptoms are not those of a typical panic attack. With a panic attack, you typically don't have the sensation of your body crawling in worms. Nor do you have the feeling that you want to go for a ten mile run.
You have an intense fear of something being wrong, that you're dying.

The body crawling in worms thing is more typical of some types of recreational
drugs. Not implying that's the cause it this case, just saying.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:30:28 -0700, SteveB wrote:

[...]

That is a lot of Alprazolam.

Personally, I find my labs to be quite cathartic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 4:36 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

Yes. My normal Xanax dose for not being able to fall asleep is 1/2 of
..25mg. I do this maybe once or twice a week, but sometimes, not at all.
For panic attacks, doc told me to use .5mg of Xanax for a week until
Paxile kicked in. Not liking to take all this stuff, I did it for only
a few days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/02/2014 03:17 PM, SteveB wrote:
Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

See if your doctor can move your appointment up...
and definitely stay off the coffee
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 4:40 PM, philo wrote:
On 01/02/2014 03:17 PM, SteveB wrote:

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

See if your doctor can move your appointment up...
and definitely stay off the coffee

I've not had it that badly, but some times I do
wake up with ideas or bad dreams. When that happens,
I go to the computer, and post some more on AHR.

Coming up on the one month aniversary of my father's
death. I've seen and talked with him a couple times
in dreams, while I was asleep. Tough waking up and
realized it's just a dream.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/02/2014 05:39 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/2/2014 4:40 PM, philo wrote:
On 01/02/2014 03:17 PM, SteveB wrote:

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

See if your doctor can move your appointment up...
and definitely stay off the coffee

I've not had it that badly, but some times I do
wake up with ideas or bad dreams. When that happens,
I go to the computer, and post some more on AHR.

Coming up on the one month aniversary of my father's
death. I've seen and talked with him a couple times
in dreams, while I was asleep. Tough waking up and
realized it's just a dream.

Sorry about your father, mine has been gone for 25 years.

I am often filled with energy so I just put it to use.

I am usually up at 4am and do all my chores, post on Usenet and work on
computers in my basement workshop.

By 8 am I am usually good and tired and go back to bed for a few hours.
When I wake up again...all my chores are done and it's like it all
happened in a dream!

My wife thinks I'm nuts and she's right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 7:05 PM, philo wrote:

Sorry about your father, mine has been gone for 25 years.

I am often filled with energy so I just put it to use.

I am usually up at 4am and do all my chores, post on Usenet and work on
computers in my basement workshop.

By 8 am I am usually good and tired and go back to bed for a few hours.
When I wake up again...all my chores are done and it's like it all
happened in a dream!

My wife thinks I'm nuts and she's right.

Dad was in hospice for a while, but I thought he had longer. Ah, well.
But gld to hear that your chores and such get done.
--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/02/2014 06:44 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Dad was in hospice for a while, but I thought he had longer. Ah, well.
But gld to hear that your chores and such get done.

My father expressed that he never wanted a lingering illness
and at age 63 he dropped dead of a heart attack.

His diet consisted mainly of fatty meat. Though I was not a huge meat
eater...I decided to go the chicken and fish route.

Like I said, that was 25 years ago.

When I got my knees replaced 18 months ago I had to undergo a thorough
heart examination and they said I was in great shape.

Who knows, maybe my father's ill fortune saved me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 4:40 PM, philo wrote:
[...]

I actually went out on a job today with my roommate. I had converted a
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N Router, with a 4 port switch into an access
point for a customer who owns a restaurant where he and management use
iPads and iPhones in the kitchen area. I set him up a separate network
from his general wireless network used by customers and it's on his POS
network which is separated from the network used by customers. I found
the wireless router in a junk pile in an equipment room a few years ago
when me and JH were installing a T1 interface for a customer. The thing
has a 2010 date code on it so it was fairly new and I took it home and
adopted it until I found another newer castaway Linksys Wireless-N
router. I got down on my hands and knees under a desk to tie into the
back office network which caused me blinding pain but later we dropped
by a couple of stores so I could pick up items I needed and walking
around the first store hurt a lot with me using the shopping cart as a
walker. When we got to the next store I wasn't hurting as bad and didn't
have to use the shopping cart there as much for support as when I was at
the first store. Getting out and moving around definitely helps me a
lot. Today I'm going over to the house belonging to the widow of my late
friend GB to find out what's wrong with the central heat. Hopefully it's
something simple and won't cost anything to repair. Dang it's cold for
this part of the country. 21°F Heat Index 7°F right now at 5:15am. My
Yankee cousins laugh at that temperature and my Canadian cousins would
be walking around in shorts. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Last night, I went to bed with 6 inches of heavy,
bitter cold snow on the side porch. Not much more
over night (looking out the window at vehicle roof).
I can't remember what it is, but 21F sounds warm,
compared. It's some like nine degrees F, out there.

Does the cold make your aches and pains worse? Does
me, but mostly due to shoveling snow.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

philo* posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I am often filled with energy so I just put it to use.

I am usually up at 4am and do all my chores, post on Usenet and work on
computers in my basement workshop.

By 8 am I am usually good and tired and go back to bed for a few hours.
When I wake up again...all my chores are done and it's like it all
happened in a dream!

My wife thinks I'm nuts and she's right.

I do too, so it's confirmed! You will receive the
bill in the mail. Don't fret about it. Just pay
it. NOT covered under Oslamauncare.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 2:40 PM, philo wrote:
On 01/02/2014 03:17 PM, SteveB wrote:
Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

See if your doctor can move your appointment up...
and definitely stay off the coffee

I drink one cup a day, and they can't even move up my cancer surgery
date, and I am in an "increased risk" group.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/02/2014 11:32 PM, SteveB wrote:

See if your doctor can move your appointment up...
and definitely stay off the coffee

I drink one cup a day, and they can't even move up my cancer surgery
date, and I am in an "increased risk" group.

I could not survive without coffee. I did not know you had cancer...real
sorry to hear that. I have a lot of friends who have gone through
surgery and I'll be darned, they are all survivors.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you ever .....drink coffee....... ?

On 1/3/2014 8:37 AM, philo wrote:

I could not survive without coffee. I did not know you had cancer...real
sorry to hear that. I have a lot of friends who have gone through
surgery and I'll be darned, they are all survivors.

Tried it when I was a teen, and didn't like
the taste. So, later when I joined the Mormons,
didn't have to give it up. Nice that we still
have a few freedoms left, and can choose to
drink coffee. And, I defend that right, when
needed. The right to keep and drink coffee
shall not be infringed. You do have your coffee
permit, with background check and three set of
finger prints (from law enforcement agency)
which is renewed every five years for small fee?
You do buy coffee in approved stores, which require
ID and check before sale? Your coffee pot is
limited to seven cups or fewer? No high capacity
coffee pots, except for government. And did I
mention the fifteen day waiting "cooling off"
period to buy hot coffee?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/03/2014 08:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/3/2014 8:37 AM, philo wrote:

[...]

Interesting that you mentioned a "cooling off" period.

Everyone knows about the woman who sued McDonald's because she spilled
hot coffee on her. Now all coffee cups are labeled "hot".

Here is how I am going to become a millionai

I am going to put my coffee outside until it freezes, then stick my
tongue on it and sue them because it was labeled "hot".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 7:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I could not survive without coffee.

Did not drink a cup until I was 23, and went to the oilfields
offshore. Working 12 hour shifts for months on end and more than
12 hours a day will make you look for something to keep you up. At
that time, speed wasn't in use like it is today. I imagine now they
snort their caffeine.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 6:37 AM, philo wrote:
On 01/02/2014 11:32 PM, SteveB wrote:

See if your doctor can move your appointment up...
and definitely stay off the coffee

I drink one cup a day, and they can't even move up my cancer surgery
date, and I am in an "increased risk" group.

I could not survive without coffee. I did not know you had cancer...real
sorry to hear that. I have a lot of friends who have gone through
surgery and I'll be darned, they are all survivors

I have stage 3 basal cell carcinoma on my nose. I like my nose,
and where it is at. I can't imagine life without it. They usually just
cut these out in the office, but this time, I am being sent directly to
the plastic surgeon. Had a friend who had a tab of his buttocks taken
off and spliced on his nose. Every time he farted, he had an urge to
sneeze.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/03/2014 11:17 AM, SteveB wrote:
stage 3 basal cell carcinoma on my nose

My mother had that twice and she is now 87 and doing fine.

She has a bit of a scar on her nose but it's not too noticeable.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2014 12:17 PM, SteveB wrote:
On 1/3/2014 6:37 AM, philo wrote:
On 01/02/2014 11:32 PM, SteveB wrote:

See if your doctor can move your appointment up...
and definitely stay off the coffee

I drink one cup a day, and they can't even move up my cancer surgery
date, and I am in an "increased risk" group.

I could not survive without coffee. I did not know you had cancer...real
sorry to hear that. I have a lot of friends who have gone through
surgery and I'll be darned, they are all survivors

I have stage 3 basal cell carcinoma on my nose. I like my nose,
and where it is at. I can't imagine life without it. They usually just
cut these out in the office, but this time, I am being sent directly to
the plastic surgeon. Had a friend who had a tab of his buttocks taken
off and spliced on his nose. Every time he farted, he had an urge to
sneeze.

Steve

Nasty "C" word! What is stage 3? I've had 3 on my face, one of them a
recurrence on my cheek about a year after the first was removed. That
was about 30 or more years ago. My father-in-law had many of them,
thanks to using a sun lamp for years....his went too far! He always
talked about feeling "movement" as being the sign that he had another,
so when I felt "movement", like a bug on my skin, I got to the doc
quickly. None of mine left scars that show now.

My daughter had a nasty injury about a year and a half ago, compound
fracture of her nose, with a deep gash across the bridge of her nose.
Her plastic surgeon was doing a fellowship in nasal reconstruction; did
a great job. He moved to Texas when he finished.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 14:17:19 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Sounds like the trommel gear box needs a lubin'

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 4:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 14:17:19 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Sounds like the trommel gear box needs a lubin'

Might be the draft inducer box?
Oh wait, I'm not allowed to say that.
Sorry.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/02/2014 01:17 PM, SteveB wrote:
Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Get up and eat something or get in the shop and use that energy to work
on your project(s). It's also a good indication that you need more
exercise during the day.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 14:17:19 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

I'm sure you could find something here to take your mind off what ever
bothers you.

http://www.femalecompanions.com/female-escorts/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 4:34 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
[...]

At one time you could find them on Craigslist pretty cheap. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 4:17 PM, SteveB wrote:
Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

What's on the deadline list? On the HoneyDo list?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

Anxiety? Hyperthyroid? This is only at night? Can it be sleep apnea?
On Rx meds, alcohol, caffeine? Weight, and BP in normal range? Weight
loss or gain? I won't add distant possibilities, as you have enough on
your mind, for sure. I've seen panic attacks, up close and personal,
described as fear that the person feels they might be dying....nothing
wrong with going to an ER if that kind of stuff is going on. I have had
one panic attack myself, during a time stress was maxing out (very
little of my life has been stress-free, and that must be very similar to
being dead.)...it hit suddenly, and I really couldn't move. I was
crying and calling for help; fortunately, in hind sight, nobody saw me )

Also nothing wrong with calling doc and trying to move up appointment;
not too many offices take on urgent issues; just want to send you to the Er.

Posted to alt.home.repair

SteveB wrote:
Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you
can't sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No
shutting off the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular
list of things you make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have
when you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour.
That shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

A friend of mine was having serious trouble sleeping, even though taking several
drugs to help. She went to a sleep doctor, who sent her to a "sleep coach" after
telling her that the drugs needed would just increase over time otherwise. After
going on a strict routine for a couple months, she's sleeping better than she
had in years with much rediction of the drugs. The doctor said the insomnia is a
learned thing, and you can unlearn it.

One of the routine rules was that she could only do 2 things in bed. Not read,
watch TV, etc. She went to bed at a certain time (very late for her) and got up
at a certain time (kinda early for her). After awhile, the body learns to sleep
when it is time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 6:08 PM, Bob F wrote:
SteveB wrote:
[...]

Much credit to the doc and the patient. Addictive meds are the worst
choice, and rarely really necessary.....I sleep a lot less than I used
to, and wake the first time around 4 am...big deal. I am refreshed when
I wake up and rarely take naps. I would argue one point, that reading
in bed is not good. It works for me, except that I fall asleep, drop
the book, and that wakes me up ;o)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2014 4:17 PM, SteveB wrote:
Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

Could be many reasons from diet to bad rituals/habits.

Certain foods (fatty foods) can cause insomnia and/or restless sleep
along with inconsistent eating habits.

Irregular bedtime hours.

Smoking before bedtime.

Lack of exercise.

emitting lights such as a night light.

Raised body temperature/bed too warm.

Medication.

Watching tv prior to bed.

These are some issues which could result in what you are experiencing.

I don't believe in taking meds unless it's the LAST RESORT.

If you don't exercise, try stretching muscles throughout the day and
prior to bed. It helps the body relax and avoid the restless leg
syndrome. If you don't exercise, I suggest starting, even if mild.
Studies indicate even mild exercise aids in sound sleep.

Meditation can also help release the anxiety. Learning to relax and
focus on non-stressful scenarios will eliminate the marathon running mind.

Sometimes there just isn't anything one can do to avoid a restless
night. That's when it may be time for a pill or serious shot of tequila.
But be ready for a slight hangover.

Overall, I have great success with meditation and exercising. Keeping
the body and mind in shape allows me great sleep.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you ever ............ ? Best answer

Meanie posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

[...]

Master bating is the best cure for insomnia.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

SteveB wrote:
Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't
sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just
want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping. No shutting off
the deadlines, or the HoneyDew lists, or the regular list of things you
make for yourself?

Not restless leg, but whole body anxiety, like the feeling you have when
you just got missed by a car that was going sixty miles an hour. That
shuddering sensation. But it doesn't go away.

Was supposed to go to the doctor today, but when I looked, it was for
NEXT Thursday. ****.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Steve

Are you taking any medications before bedtime?

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY