Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Target Hacked

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I believe so, at least mine is.

However, my checking account isn't the only account that has cash in it. I
can transfer cash from my savings account to my checking account or
withdraw it outright. I was responding to your claim that "you have no cash
to pay anything until the fix is made".

Good point, although the stats suggest there are relatively few with
hefty savings accounts.
--
€śStatistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.€ť
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I believe so, at least mine is.

However, my checking account isn't the only account that has cash in it. I
can transfer cash from my savings account to my checking account or
withdraw it outright. I was responding to your claim that "you have no cash
to pay anything until the fix is made".

Good point, although the stats suggest there are relatively few with
hefty savings accounts.

I don't recall using the word "hefty". ;-)