Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Communists China finally makes it to the Moon.

.... slow learners? Rover is named "jade rabbit"?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2935236303001/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 14, 2013 5:15:40 PM UTC-8, Oren wrote:
... slow learners? Rover is named "jade rabbit"?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2935236303001/

Bit of racism there perhaps??

Clue: Their technology has caught up and surpassed us. They went to the moon. We haven't in over 4 decades. Has nothing to do with "learning", the delay is due to economics.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
... slow learners? Rover is named "jade rabbit"?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2935236303001/

it just took 'am a few years to refine the technology
clinton gave them

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/14/2013 7:15 PM, Oren wrote:

... slow learners? Rover is named "jade rabbit"?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2935236303001/

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who've taken over our
federal government want to use government money to buy votes from low
information voters instead of moving the country ahead in science and
technology which would produce a lot of jobs with all the spinoffs which
produce items that entrepreneurs pick up on to bring new products to the
free market. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 12/14/2013 7:15 PM, Oren wrote:

... slow learners? Rover is named "jade rabbit"?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2935236303001/

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who've taken over
our federal government want to use government money to buy votes from
low information voters instead of moving the country ahead in science
and technology which would produce a lot of jobs with all the
spinoffs which produce items that entrepreneurs pick up on to bring
new products to the free market. o_O

LOL!

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/rocketscience-05o.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

What a stupid statement. It is the Republicans who fought funding NASA for decades and school funding for the sciences.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/14/2013 8:15 PM, Oren wrote:

... slow learners? Rover is named "jade rabbit"?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2935236303001/

I remember a couple generations ago, it was a national
moment of panic when Sputnik was up there, proving the
Russians were ahead of us in the space race. Now, the
Chinese are ahead. Wonder if we'll ever catch up? Now
they can sell lunar rockets at Harbor Freight. 25%
off, with coupon and free flashlight.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who've taken over
our federal government want to use government money to buy votes from
low information voters instead of moving the country ahead in science
and technology which would produce a lot of jobs with all the
spinoffs which produce items that entrepreneurs pick up on to bring
new products to the free market. o_O

Like Delrin three plastic, and gosh knows what
else. Amazing. We had such an economic boost.

Do you remember Space Food Sticks? I remember
being all over Mom's case to buy me some. They
were disappointing, but they were so totally
kewl.

--
..
Christopher A. Young