Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT That high dollar ho is selling her virginity Again

She will be selling nature's freshness seal again.
-------------
A woman who sold her virginity through an auction site for $780,000
but was unable to consummate the transaction has decided to put
herself back on the market — literally.

Catarina Migliorini was initially promised to a 53-year-old Japanese
millionaire, but the deal fell through after Natsu ended up being a
21-year-old who looked nothing like his online profile.

She also had a falling out with the documentary filmmaker who
recruited her for the controversial auction as part of a project
entitled Virgins Wanted.

The 20-year-old college student from Brazil who auctioned off her
virginity for a cool $780,000 as part of a promotion for a documentary
entitled… Read…

Migliorini has since gone on to appear fully nude in Playboy Brazil,
but insists she remains a virgin.

"I am still a virgin in every way and all the evidence, so, I never
have had any sexual involvement and no one in this whole world can
claim otherwise," the 21-year-old said in a statement. "[A]nd so I
decided to make my own website to auction off my virginity and that
time will be for real, so men or women who are interested can make
their bids."

http://gawker.com/girl-who-sold-virg...ign=thursdayAM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote in
:

[...]

http://gawker.com/girl-who-sold-virg...to-sell-virgin
i-1468431536?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=rec irculation&utm_camp
aign=thursdayAM

...so men or women who are interested...

So if it's a woman, she gets porked by a dyke with a big strapon I
guess...?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:03:54 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Metspitzer wrote in
:

[...]

Women may age like wine, but virginity ages like milk.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/21/2013 5:45 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
[...]

Whenever I hear a woman tell me she's a virgin, I usually get slapped
because I ask, "Which orifice?" ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:45:41 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote:

[...]

For those proficient in Usenet, Merry Christmas.
http://www.nzbindex.nl/search/?q=Pla...espam=1&more=1

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:11:07 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Whenever I hear a woman tell me she's a virgin, I usually get slapped
because I ask, "Which orifice?" ^_^

C'mon. She may still have a "cherry", but it may just be push in
further
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Whenever I hear a woman tell me she's a virgin, I usually get slapped
because I ask, "Which orifice?" ^_^

C'mon. She may still have a "cherry", but it may just be push in
further

Tell her...........you're not tight, you're full.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Whenever I hear a woman tell me she's a virgin, I usually get slapped
because I ask, "Which orifice?" ^_^

:C'mon. She may still have a "cherry", but it may just be push[ed] in
further

Tell her...........you're not tight, you're full.

....rub it with a sour lemon so it puckers up tight
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11-21-2013, 19:16, Metspitzer wrote:
For those proficient in Usenet, Merry Christmas.

I have little doubt that all those images can already be found with
Google's image search.

--
Wes Groleau

€śTo know what you prefer, instead of humbly saying
Amen to what the world tells you you should prefer,
is to have kept your soul alive.€ť
€” Robert Louis Stevenson

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/21/2013 6:45 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
She will be selling nature's freshness seal again.

The 20-year-old college student from Brazil who auctioned off her
virginity for a cool $780,000 as part of a promotion for a documentary
entitled… Read…

More than I can afford. Can I have $50 worth?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/22/2013 8:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
virginity for a cool $780,000 as part of a promotion for a documentary
entitled… Read…

More than I can afford. Can I have $50 worth?

Careful, don't want enough so that you need glasses.

You could also catch a nasty virginal disease.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
She will be selling nature's freshness seal again.
-------------
A woman who sold her virginity through an auction site for $780,000
but was unable to consummate the transaction has decided to put
herself back on the market - literally.

What's all the excitement ... one prick and it's gone

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

wrote:

Whenever I hear a woman tell me she's a virgin, I usually get slapped
because I ask, "Which orifice?" ^_^

:C'mon. She may still have a "cherry", but it may just be push[ed] in
further

Tell her...........you're not tight, you're full.

...rub it with a sour lemon so it puckers up tight

NO NO NO bush it with a ham. You ram it in and
pull out the bone.

--
Tekkie