DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LiFI bulb (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/363127-lifi-bulb.html)

Dean Hoffman[_13_] October 20th 13 01:21 AM

LiFI bulb

Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.
http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo
The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll
all freeze to death without global warming.

Higgs Boson[_2_] October 20th 13 04:14 AM

LiFI bulb

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:21:27 PM UTC-7, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.

http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo

The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll

all freeze to death without global warming.

More likely roast to death or die of thirst or hunger, Or get washed away by the next megastorm which are going to be fewer but much more violent. Or...

HB

[email protected] October 20th 13 04:29 AM

LiFI bulb

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 20:14:00 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:21:27 PM UTC-7, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.

http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo

The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll

all freeze to death without global warming.

More likely roast to death or die of thirst or hunger, Or get washed away by the next megastorm which are going to be fewer but much more violent. Or...

You mean like this year, old bag?

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/...ly-low-levels/

It's amazing how easily you lefties are led by the nose.

micky October 20th 13 03:13 PM

LiFI bulb

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:21:27 -0500, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.
http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo
The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll
all freeze to death without global warming.

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same way
it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

The Daring Dufas[_8_] October 20th 13 03:38 PM

LiFI bulb

" wrote:

Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.
http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo The really good news is the bulb is an
LED. The bad news is we'll all freeze to death without global
warming.

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same
way it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

I would imagine a hard wired interface to bulb #1 then all bulbs in
sight of each other act as repeaters or like cell towers in a
distributed communications network. ^_^

TDD

Frank[_17_] October 20th 13 05:50 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:21:27 PM UTC-7, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.

http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo

The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll

all freeze to death without global warming.

More likely roast to death or die of thirst or hunger, Or get washed away by the next megastorm which are going to be fewer but much more violent. Or...

You mean like this year, old bag?

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/...ly-low-levels/

It's amazing how easily you lefties are led by the nose.

At least he can quit worrying about his leaky toilet.

Tony944[_3_] October 20th 13 05:51 PM

LiFI bulb

" wrote:

Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.
http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo
The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll
all freeze to death without global warming.

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same way
it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

It sound so good but one problem it may have embedded in it camera

Caution!!! you better not have any orgy or make love while lights are light

[email protected] October 20th 13 06:08 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:21:27 PM UTC-7, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.

http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo

The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll

all freeze to death without global warming.

More likely roast to death or die of thirst or hunger, Or get washed away by the next megastorm which are going to be fewer but much more violent. Or...

You mean like this year, old bag?

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/...ly-low-levels/

It's amazing how easily you lefties are led by the nose.

At least he can quit worrying about his leaky toilet.

His? HB is an old bag.

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds October 20th 13 06:34 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:21:27 PM UTC-7, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.

http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo

The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll

all freeze to death without global warming.

More likely roast to death or die of thirst or hunger, Or get washed away
by the next megastorm which are going to be fewer but much more violent.
Or...

You mean like this year, old bag?

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/...ne-of-the-leas
t-extreme-us-weather-years-ever-many-bad-weather-events-at-historically-low-le
vels/

It's amazing how easily you lefties are led by the nose.

lies, damn lies and statistics. LOL, you fundies are twains poster child

Oren[_2_] October 20th 13 06:46 PM

LiFI bulb

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 09:38:41 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same
way it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

I would imagine a hard wired interface to bulb #1 then all bulbs in
sight of each other act as repeaters or like cell towers in a
distributed communications network. ^_^

I recall some years ago when "broadband over power line deployments"
would be the next big thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_broadband_over_power_line_deployments

Wonder what happened...

Percival P. Cassidy October 20th 13 07:59 PM

LiFI bulb

On 10/20/13 01:46 pm, Oren wrote:

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same
way it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

I would imagine a hard wired interface to bulb #1 then all bulbs in
sight of each other act as repeaters or like cell towers in a
distributed communications network. ^_^

I recall some years ago when "broadband over power line deployments"
would be the next big thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_broadband_over_power_line_deployments

Wonder what happened...

Some setups were economically unprofitable. Some did not work well. Some
generated so much interference to other communication services (think of
overhead power lines as giant transmitting antennas) that they had to be
shut down.

Perce

Oren[_2_] October 20th 13 11:51 PM

LiFI bulb

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 14:59:39 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

On 10/20/13 01:46 pm, Oren wrote:

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same
way it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

I would imagine a hard wired interface to bulb #1 then all bulbs in
sight of each other act as repeaters or like cell towers in a
distributed communications network. ^_^

I recall some years ago when "broadband over power line deployments"
would be the next big thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_broadband_over_power_line_deployments

Wonder what happened...

Some setups were economically unprofitable. Some did not work well. Some
generated so much interference to other communication services (think of
overhead power lines as giant transmitting antennas) that they had to be
shut down.

Perce

.... I kind of knew it when I heard it

Oren

[email protected] October 21st 13 01:20 AM

LiFI bulb

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:21:27 PM UTC-7, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.

http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo

The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad news is we'll

all freeze to death without global warming.

More likely roast to death or die of thirst or hunger, Or get washed away
by the next megastorm which are going to be fewer but much more violent.
Or...

You mean like this year, old bag?

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/...ne-of-the-leas
t-extreme-us-weather-years-ever-many-bad-weather-events-at-historically-low-le
vels/

It's amazing how easily you lefties are led by the nose.

lies, damn lies and statistics. LOL, you fundies are twains poster child

Yes, Malformed, you have the lies and damned lies down pat (this post
is no exception). You haven't the intelligence needed for statistics,
though. It has to be positive.

[email protected] October 21st 13 01:24 AM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

On 10/20/13 01:46 pm, Oren wrote:

[...]

Actually, we did get it, sorta. Power line right-of-way is the
perfect place to run fiber. Global Crossing laid a ton of it (oops).
Well, I guess you would call it broadband under power lines or in GCs
case, dark over fiber. ;-)

Dean Hoffman[_13_] October 21st 13 01:43 AM

LiFI bulb

" wrote:

Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.
http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo The really good news is the bulb is an
LED. The bad news is we'll all freeze to death without global
warming.

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same
way it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

I would imagine a hard wired interface to bulb #1 then all bulbs in
sight of each other act as repeaters or like cell towers in a
distributed communications network. ^_^

TDD

Disco balls and mirrors. Donna Summer, Bee Gees, and The Disco Duck.

Oren[_2_] October 21st 13 03:02 AM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same
way it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

I would imagine a hard wired interface to bulb #1 then all bulbs in
sight of each other act as repeaters or like cell towers in a
distributed communications network. ^_^

I recall some years ago when "broadband over power line deployments"
would be the next big thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_broadband_over_power_line_deployments

Wonder what happened...

Reality.

A guy from Area 51, the place used that never existed.

The Daring Dufas[_8_] October 21st 13 04:47 AM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same
way it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

I would imagine a hard wired interface to bulb #1 then all bulbs in
sight of each other act as repeaters or like cell towers in a
distributed communications network. ^_^

I recall some years ago when "broadband over power line deployments"
would be the next big thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_broadband_over_power_line_deployments

Wonder what happened...

Years ago, a friend of mine was an engineer with the power company
communications division and he told me that the company was using its
power lines to carry communications. Possibly data but this was long
before The Internet and the need or gear for high speed broad band
communication. ^_^

TDD

The Daring Dufas[_8_] October 21st 13 04:53 AM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

On 10/20/13 01:46 pm, Oren wrote:

[...]

I remember hearing there was a lot of "dark" fiber optic lines around
the country and I wonder if it's still the case. Of course fiber
installed years ago may be obsolete by now and or degraded. o_O

TDD

The Daring Dufas[_8_] October 21st 13 04:55 AM

LiFI bulb

" wrote:

Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.
http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo The really good news is the bulb is an
LED. The bad news is we'll all freeze to death without global
warming.

Sounds good but I don't get it. The light takes the signal from the
bulb to the computer, but how does it get to the bulb? The same
way it does now, the phone company, cable, satellite?

I would imagine a hard wired interface to bulb #1 then all bulbs in
sight of each other act as repeaters or like cell towers in a
distributed communications network. ^_^

TDD

Disco balls and mirrors. Donna Summer, Bee Gees, and The Disco
Duck.

That would make it lots of fun but disco music gets to be irritating
after a while. You gotta mix it up a little. ^_^

TDD

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds October 21st 13 05:19 AM

LiFI bulb

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/...s-one-of-the-l
eas
t-extreme-us-weather-years-ever-many-bad-weather-events-at-historically-low
-le
vels/

It's amazing how easily you lefties are led by the nose.

lies, damn lies and statistics. LOL, you fundies are twains poster child

Yes, Malformed

thank you for admitting it

Dean Hoffman[_13_] October 21st 13 11:42 AM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

Years ago, a friend of mine was an engineer with the power company
communications division and he told me that the company was using its
power lines to carry communications. Possibly data but this was long
before The Internet and the need or gear for high speed broad band
communication. ^_^

TDD

So is that how the smart meters work with the main power company
office?
I read long ago the transformers were one place internet
communications over power lines experienced difficulties.

The Daring Dufas[_8_] October 21st 13 05:17 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

Years ago, a friend of mine was an engineer with the power company
communications division and he told me that the company was using its
power lines to carry communications. Possibly data but this was long
before The Internet and the need or gear for high speed broad band
communication. ^_^

TDD

So is that how the smart meters work with the main power company
office?
I read long ago the transformers were one place internet
communications over power lines experienced difficulties.

I haven't done a long in depth study of smart meters but it's my
understanding that the meters constitute a distributed wireless
communications network which sends information from one end of the
network to the other. Some anti smart meter folks are covering the meter
housing with aluminum foil to block the signal. I may get bored one day
and research hacking the wireless network. ^_^

TDD

hah[_2_] October 21st 13 05:45 PM

LiFI bulb

On 10/20/2013 11:51 AM, Tony944 wrote:

*It sound so good but one problem it may have embedded in it camera *
**
*Caution!!! you better not have any orgy or make love while lights are
light*

They have a solution to that problem. It involves a supercapacitor and
IR emitter...

[email protected] October 21st 13 07:19 PM

LiFI bulb

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

..

thank you for admitting it

Well, Malformed, apparently you can't even get Google to work (no one
can use it properly - so only idiots use it) so let me help you.

Here is what you snipped:
Malformed, you have the lies and damned lies down pat (this post
is no exception). You haven't the intelligence needed for statistics,
though. It has to be positive.

I won't accuse you of lying this time, because we all know what idiots
Google Groupies are. I'll just mark it up to you, Malformed, being
the typical lefty DUMB****.

[email protected] October 21st 13 07:20 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

On 10/20/13 01:46 pm, Oren wrote:

[...]

Yes, yes, and yes. It's cheaper to pull new fiber than use the dark
stuff. A lot of it has questionable heritage, too.

[email protected] October 21st 13 07:24 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

[...]

There are several methods. Most use a "mesh", like you describe. Each
meter talks with its neighbors. The signal is repeated across this
"mesh" and eventually gets to a hub that forwards the information to
the central office. The individual meters don't have to transmit very
far, only to the adjacent meter in the "mesh". Power line
communications can be used, too. The data payload is very modest so,
unlike Internet traffic, the data rates need not be high.

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds October 21st 13 09:04 PM

LiFI bulb

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/...013-ranks-as-o
ne-of-th e-l eas
t-extreme-us-weather-years-ever-many-bad-weather-events-at-histo
rically- low -le vels/

It's amazing how easily you lefties are led by the nose.

lies, damn lies and statistics. LOL, you fundies are twains
poster child

Yes, Malformed

..

thank you for admitting it

Well, Malformed, apparently you can't even get Google to work (no one
can use it properly - so only idiots use it) so let me help you.

thank you for admitting your ignorance...I don't use google, which
should have been pretty easy, even for a fundie, to determine

Here is what you snipped:
Malformed, you have the lies and damned lies down pat (this post
is no exception). You haven't the intelligence needed for
statistics, though. It has to be positive.

I won't accuse you of lying this time, because we all know what
idiots Google Groupies are.

but not as stupid as those that accuse people of using google

I'll just mark it up to you, Malformed, being the typical lefty
DUMB****.

apparently your inability to do research has left you further
confounded

The Daring Dufas[_8_] October 22nd 13 12:14 AM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

[...]

I remember hooking up to a remote computer with my 1200 baud modem just
for the hell of it and nostalgia purposes. Oh yea, I was using one of my
dumb terminals. The stuff still works and I wonder if it would be a good
way to screw with the minds of those who may be eavesdropping? ^_^

TDD

[email protected] October 22nd 13 12:34 AM

LiFI bulb

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:04:40 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

The conclusion, then, is that you're a damned liar. Thank you for
admitting it.

Here is what you snipped:
Malformed, you have the lies and damned lies down pat (this post
is no exception). You haven't the intelligence needed for
statistics, though. It has to be positive.

I won't accuse you of lying this time, because we all know what
idiots Google Groupies are.

but not as stupid as those that accuse people of using google

I thought you had an excuse. You don't. You're just a liar, as we
all knew.

I'll just mark it up to you, Malformed, being the typical lefty
DUMB****.

apparently your inability to do research has left you further
confounded

Didn't look, just was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but
it's nice that you admitted that you're just a damned liar.

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds October 22nd 13 06:05 AM

LiFI bulb

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:04:40 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

you offer no proof, yet call me a liar? what better definition for a
fundie could there be?

Here is what you snipped:
Malformed, you have the lies and damned lies down pat (this post
is no exception). You haven't the intelligence needed for
statistics, though. It has to be positive.

I won't accuse you of lying this time, because we all know what
idiots Google Groupies are.

but not as stupid as those that accuse people of using google

I thought you had an excuse. You don't. You're just a liar, as we
all knew.

you can repeat it as often as you want herr goebbels, but it still won't
make it true

I'll just mark it up to you, Malformed, being the typical lefty
DUMB****.

apparently your inability to do research has left you further
confounded

Didn't look, just was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but
it's nice that you admitted that you're just a damned liar.

I can't be responsible for your illiteracy

The Daring Dufas[_8_] October 22nd 13 03:30 PM

LiFI bulb

On 10/22/2013 12:05 AM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:04:40 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Oh look everybody! Malcom brought up the "N" word, "Nazi" in his/her/its
post. I'm sure it, like all P.L.L.C.F. know that Nazi was the "National
Socialist Party" who took over everything in Germany way
back when including health care. It's just like Democrats refusing to
admit THEY spawned The KKK. ^_^

TDD

[email protected] October 22nd 13 06:36 PM

LiFI bulb

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:05:23 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:04:40 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

It's all you do, Malformed. I just set it up and you walked right into
it. Proving that not only are you a liar, but you're a dumb****.

Here is what you snipped:
Malformed, you have the lies and damned lies down pat (this post
is no exception). You haven't the intelligence needed for
statistics, though. It has to be positive.

I won't accuse you of lying this time, because we all know what
idiots Google Groupies are.

but not as stupid as those that accuse people of using google

I thought you had an excuse. You don't. You're just a liar, as we
all knew.

you can repeat it as often as you want herr goebbels, but it still won't
make it true

It's not I that makes it true, Malformed. You do that all by
yourself.

I'll just mark it up to you, Malformed, being the typical lefty
DUMB****.

apparently your inability to do research has left you further
confounded

Didn't look, just was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but
it's nice that you admitted that you're just a damned liar.

I can't be responsible for your illiteracy

I'm not responsible for your constant lying, Malformed. That's all on
you.

[email protected] October 22nd 13 06:37 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:04:40 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Spawned? The KKK was 100% Democrat.

Oren[_2_] October 22nd 13 07:00 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

It's just like Democrats refusing to
admit THEY spawned The KKK. ^_^

....they spawned gun control, too. You know; it isn't morally right
for a Negro to have a legal gun, under the law, to protect his family
and possessions on moral grounds.
--
"People who worry about crocodiles are smart!" -Joe Machi

Oren[_2_] October 22nd 13 07:26 PM

LiFI bulb

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:37:49 -0400, wrote:

Spawned? The KKK was 100% Democrat.

.... one of them was a United States Senator, that was active.

Robert Carlyle Byrd was a United States Senator from West Virginia.

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds October 22nd 13 09:45 PM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:04:40 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

Hoffman wrote:
Chinese scientists have invented a bulb that emits WiFI.

http://tinyurl.com/otxy7fo

The really good news is the bulb is an LED. The bad
news is we'll

all freeze to death without global warming.

More likely roast to death or die of thirst or hunger, Or
get washed away by the next megastorm which are going to be
fewer but much more violent. Or...

You mean like this year, old bag?

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/...y-2013-ranks-a
s-o ne-of-th e-l eas
[...]

actually you just brought up the N word, I was just comparing krwless
to goebbels "if you tell a big enough lie enough times..." attempt, but
do keep playing

It's just like Democrats refusing to admit THEY spawned The KKK. ^_^

or the conservatives refusing to admit that the KKK is primarily made up
of xians, those peace loving hypocrites

TDD

Oren[_2_] October 22nd 13 11:44 PM

LiFI bulb

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:37:49 -0400, wrote:

Spawned? The KKK was 100% Democrat.

....by the way. The KKK was spawned in the North.

The movement came South for Democrats to join.

First was the retried military in the North. (Land of Lincoln?)

[email protected] October 23rd 13 01:08 AM

LiFI bulb

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:45:22 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:04:40 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:19:12 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:34:28 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

Hoffman wrote:
[...]

No, Malformed, lying is your specialty. You're not even a good liar.

[email protected] October 23rd 13 01:12 AM

LiFI bulb

wrote:

[...]

Was there anything for you to connect to?

1200bps modems are still in wide use, but for things like ATMs and
credit card readers where it takes longer for a high-speed modem to
negotiate the protocol than for a 1200bps modem to complete the
transaction.