Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Perhaps But It's About A Home, On Wheels

It's actually a custom built motor home and I'm sure a motor home is
something a few of the folks posting to this newsgroup own but not like
this one and I'm sure many of you would want 1 O deez. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUzqXJjpq94

The custom builder of the motor home:

http://blastoland.com/blastoland/BLASTOLAND_HOME.html

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
It's actually a custom built motor home and I'm sure a motor home is
something a few of the folks posting to this newsgroup own but not like
this one and I'm sure many of you would want 1 O deez. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUzqXJjpq94

The custom builder of the motor home:

http://blastoland.com/blastoland/BLASTOLAND_HOME.html

TDD

I saw that vehicle on A&E's Storage Wars earlier this week.

Two of the regulars, Brandy and Barry enjoy a burrito inside the Decko
Liner about halfway down the page at this site.

http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/celebrity/barry-weiss/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 00:53:01 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

It's actually a custom built motor home and I'm sure a motor home is
something a few of the folks posting to this newsgroup own but not like
this one and I'm sure many of you would want 1 O deez. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUzqXJjpq94

Thanks. I sent this to five of my friends.

Open Directory - Home: Home Improvement www.dmoz.org/Home/Home_Improvement/ Red Green Home Repair 0 March 6th 12 11:48 PM
cut off wheels? Gregg Woodworking 1 July 27th 05 10:48 PM
cut off wheels?? Gregg Woodturning 3 July 27th 05 06:54 PM
Wheels George Woodturning 8 March 29th 05 11:54 PM
Ladder standoff, wheels or no wheels? Josey UK diy 10 September 2nd 04 11:05 AM