Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dirt

Dirt pile not moved still yet

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:17:59 -0400, "leza wang"
wrote:

Dirt pile not moved still yet

Okay. Now what?!

Folks here were really worried about your dirt pile.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Dirt pile not moved still yet

Okay. Now what?!

Folks here were really worried about your dirt pile.

We'll all sleep better tonight.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"leza wang" wrote in :

Dirt pile not moved still yet

Put a flag on top of the pile and charge people to climb to the summit.

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

Love to hear how it works out.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/20/2013 6:17 PM, leza wang wrote:
Dirt pile not moved still yet

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, September 20, 2013 9:14:32 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Love to hear how it works out.

I can't help but say, I told you so. I seem to recall a
discussion where people were saying, "Let's just get along",
"Give the neighbor a chance", "Maybe they didn't know what the
contractor did", "You want to stay on good terms with the
neighbor", "See if they clean it up", etc.

I said a neighbor that piles dirt on your property and onto
the side of your house after being told not to is a skunk
that doesn't give a damn and is taking advantage of you.
The fact that the dirt is still there 3 weeks later sure
helps prove that.

Trying to get rid of dirt desgnr[_2_] Home Repair 50 August 5th 10 05:41 PM
Excavator fun with dirt HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 January 15th 09 09:26 PM
Where's my dirt going? Nate Zigler Home Repair 10 November 23rd 07 03:13 PM
got dirt? bud[_3_] Home Repair 0 October 29th 07 12:08 AM
Fill dirt? Pounds on Wood Home Repair 5 April 21st 05 06:57 PM