Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - How To Twerk Like Miley Cyrus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rYcg1ot1iWs
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 21:16:08 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rYcg1ot1iWs

Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CddMD3QqTFs
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/2013 4:16 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rYcg1ot1iWs

Miley Cyrus got what she wanted, people are talking about and paying
attention to her. Brilliant, now the next Disney girl will have to come
up with something more outrageous like giving birth on stage while
twerking, bite the umbilical cord in two with her teeth and eat the
placenta all in front of thousands of people. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/2013 4:16 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rYcg1ot1iWs

Miley Cyrus got what she wanted, people are talking about and paying
attention to her. Brilliant, now the next Disney girl will have to come
up with something more outrageous like giving birth on stage while
twerking, bite the umbilical cord in two with her teeth and eat the
placenta all in front of thousands of people. O_o

TDD

Told my granddaughter she was not to watch the Disney channel anymore
since Miley Cyrus turned into a slut.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 17:47:46 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Miley Cyrus got what she wanted, people are talking about and paying
attention to her. Brilliant, now the next Disney girl will have to come
up with something more outrageous like giving birth on stage while
twerking, bite the umbilical cord in two with her teeth and eat the
placenta all in front of thousands of people. O_o

You certainly have a vivid imagination. But I expect that for a
southerner

What would Miley do with peanut butter?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Miley Cyrus got what she wanted, people are talking about and paying
attention to her. Brilliant, now the next Disney girl will have to come
up with something more outrageous like giving birth on stage while
twerking, bite the umbilical cord in two with her teeth and eat the
placenta all in front of thousands of people. O_o

You certainly have a vivid imagination. But I expect that for a
southerner

What would Miley do with peanut butter?

Oooooo, peanut butter, a refillable calking gun and K-Y Jelly. That
would be quite a performance. We tried to help a guy who spent 17 years
in prison but he couldn't adjust and behave, now he's back in there
where he belongs. The poor sap looked like Opie Taylor when he went in
and wound up with a really messed up mind and deformed tailpipe. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote in news:l0gcdf$q1d$2@dont-
email.me:

On 9/7/2013 4:16 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rYcg1ot1iWs

Miley Cyrus got what she wanted, people are talking about and paying
attention to her. Brilliant, now the next Disney girl will have to come
up with something more outrageous like giving birth on stage while
twerking, bite the umbilical cord in two with her teeth and eat the
placenta all in front of thousands of people. O_o

TDD

Told my granddaughter she was not to watch the Disney channel anymore
since Miley Cyrus turned into a slut.

Yea, now I watch the Disney channel.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 8 Sep 2013 13:20:57 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Frank wrote in news:l0gcdf$q1d$2@dont-
email.me:

Told my granddaughter she was not to watch the Disney channel anymore
since Miley Cyrus turned into a slut.

Yea, now I watch the Disney channel.

I don't see how the Disney Channel can be blamed. Maybe her parents,
but she graduated from Disney and went for the publicity and
controversy. She may be a slut, but will probably be a very rich slut
like Lohan, Kardashian, et al.
Senior Member

The more it changes, the more it stays the same.

Each generation rebels against the one that came before.

When I was a kid, it was the Beatles, with their long hair and their YA YA YA lyrics that didn't make sense like Pat Boone did. And, the Rolling Stones had a "bad boys" image they tried hard to cultivate because they sang songs with titles like "Sympathy for the Devil".

Then, in my 20's, I came across those bands that tried to upstage the Beatles and Rolling Stones by being just plain freaky, like Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper and Blue Oyster Cult.

Then, when I was in my 30's, the Disco trend took over and everything was about looking good on the dance floor and getting laid. Who can forget the Pointer Sister's "Neutron Dance" or the Bee Gee's "Staying Alive". Those songs actually did make your pants wanna get up and dance.

Then came the punk groups of the 80's like the Sex Pistols and the Clash who advocated nothing at all in their music, only that life was a big waste of time. Go whatever!

And, finally Grunge. Where Kurt Cobail enjoys unprecedented success as a grunge rocker, and then goes and kills himself with a shot gun to join the elite club of musicians that have died before their time at the hands of drugs and rock 'n roll, like Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, maybe Elvis. You GO Kurt! We're all proud of you're blasting your brains out like that to join some f*cking club of dead people. F*ck Man, were you so wasted you couldn't even think? Sucks to be Kurt.

Now, we're fighting on a new front. Miley Cyrus strips down into a peach coloured "naked" suit to supposedly boink on stage with the son of a TV celebrity. (forget his name) It raises a lot of eyebrows, it gets a lot of air time, but fundamentally, it's just history repeating itself.

The more it changes, the more it stays the same. Each generation sits in the theatre and watches the previous generation do their "thing" and, after careful consideration, comes up with it's own "thing", completely different than what they saw go before them, and completely opposed to it. It's the natural order of things. Every generation will rebel against the one that went before. Otherwise, it wouldn't be "new", and it wouldn't be theirs.

The more it changes, the more it stays the same.

I think it all has to do with evolution.

Each generation of male apes has to come to believe that the previous generation is a bunch of dorks for them to leave the safety of their tribe and go find new territory to live in.

And, in that way, the gene pool of every tribe is continuously provided with new DNA from the males that leave their own tribe to join another.

Think of Miley Cyrus as just part of the overall bigger plan to encourage horny males to search for a "cooler" tribe, thereby preventing gene pools from becoming stagnant.

Like it or not, the rebellion of each generation against the one that came before mimics each generation turning into "apes" so that the males of each generation leave their own tribe to join other tribes, thereby preventing the gene pools of each tribe to become stagnant.

Mother Nature rocks!

Last edited by nestork : September 8th 13 at 04:06 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

wrote:

Frank wrote in news:l0gcdf$q1d$2@dont-
email.me:

Told my granddaughter she was not to watch the Disney channel anymore
since Miley Cyrus turned into a slut.

Yea, now I watch the Disney channel.

I don't see how the Disney Channel can be blamed. Maybe her parents,
but she graduated from Disney and went for the publicity and
controversy. She may be a slut, but will probably be a very rich slut
like Lohan, Kardashian, et al.

Sluts are a good thing...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 8 Sep 2013 16:38:48 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Now, we're fighting on a new front. Miley Cyrus strips down into a
peach coloured "naked" suit to supposedly boink on stage with the son of
a TV celebrity. (forget his name) It raises a lot of eyebrows, it gets
a lot of air time, but fundamentally, it's just history repeating
itself.

I'll start to worry after I read Keith Richard's obituary. Science
should study his brain upon his death. He spilled some cremated
remains of his father (accident?) and snorted them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/8/2013 9:38 AM, nestork wrote:
[...]

It's interesting that the previous generation always thinks the newest
generation of adolescents dance and behave like apes. One of the latest
music trends is "dubstep", a cacophony of electronic sounds which has
kids dancing to it as though they're in a video where the speed keeps
changing. I listen to most everything and think dubstep is funny and fun
to watch. When I start to hear disco music being played in the
background at nursing homes, I know the world is coming to an end. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 8 Sep 2013 16:30:07 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

wrote:

Frank wrote in news:l0gcdf$q1d$2@dont-
email.me:

Told my granddaughter she was not to watch the Disney channel anymore
since Miley Cyrus turned into a slut.

Yea, now I watch the Disney channel.

I don't see how the Disney Channel can be blamed. Maybe her parents,
but she graduated from Disney and went for the publicity and
controversy. She may be a slut, but will probably be a very rich slut
like Lohan, Kardashian, et al.

Sluts are a good thing...

Lefties certainly think so.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - How To Twerk Like Miley Cyrus - WAS aFAKE

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rYcg1ot1iWs

Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CddMD3QqTFs

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/tech/t...rticle_sidebar

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - How To Twerk Like Miley Cyrus or Stumped

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 9/7/2013 4:16 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rYcg1ot1iWs

Miley Cyrus got what she wanted, people are talking about and paying
attention to her. Brilliant, now the next Disney girl will have to come
up with something more outrageous like giving birth on stage while
twerking, bite the umbilical cord in two with her teeth and eat the
placenta all in front of thousands of people. O_o

TDD

You are correct. Suppose Stumped does this
routine? He is already known for his stupidity.
He can do it in his majik undies.

I was going to suggest you do it DD but I didn't
want you popping a hernia.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I don't see how the Disney Channel can be blamed. Maybe her parents,
but she graduated from Disney and went for the publicity and
controversy. She may be a slut, but will probably be a very rich slut
like Lohan, Kardashian, et al.

That is one of the shames of this society. People
like her, music, actors and sports are not role
models but get paid outrageous money; while the
common person is laughed at.
--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - How To Twerk Like Miley Cyrus feeling groovy

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

When I start to hear disco music being played in the
background at nursing homes, I know the world is coming to an end. ^_^

When you go to the nursing home you won't be able
to hear so don't worry about it. If you turn up
your hearing aid you'll just make it whistle. If
somebody else doesn't like it then they swat you
with their cane or roll over your toes with the
wheelchair.

You want good muzak go to any Italian restaurant.
Frank Sinatra 24 x 7 x 365.
--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2013 8:51 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

When I start to hear disco music being played in the
background at nursing homes, I know the world is coming to an end. ^_^

When you go to the nursing home you won't be able
to hear so don't worry about it. If you turn up
your hearing aid you'll just make it whistle. If
somebody else doesn't like it then they swat you
with their cane or roll over your toes with the
wheelchair.

You want good muzak go to any Italian restaurant.
Frank Sinatra 24 x 7 x 365.

I actually work on equipment at nursing homes. I've been involved in
repairing phone systems and data networks at the facilities. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2013 8:38 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 9/7/2013 4:16 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rYcg1ot1iWs

Miley Cyrus got what she wanted, people are talking about and paying
attention to her. Brilliant, now the next Disney girl will have to come
up with something more outrageous like giving birth on stage while
twerking, bite the umbilical cord in two with her teeth and eat the
placenta all in front of thousands of people. O_o

TDD

You are correct. Suppose Stumped does this
routine? He is already known for his stupidity.
He can do it in his majik undies.

I was going to suggest you do it DD but I didn't
want you popping a hernia.

I don't have da booty for it. Besides, my knees creek to much. O_o

TDD