Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TURN ANY SIZE PHOTO INTO AN OIL PAINTING.

http://1start.us/shop?af=mlt605

They will turn any size photo into an oil painting.
Great for home decoration and gift giving. They
also have an affiliate program.
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Welcome to 1stArt.us the Oil Painting Reproduction Experts!

They will turn any size photo into an oil painting.
Great for home decoration and gift giving. They
also have an affiliate program.
Awww, sh|t!

By "will turn any size photo into an oil painting", do you mean "will enlarge any size photo using a scanner and some inexpensive software and print that image onto textured paper to simulate an actual painting done in oil?

If so, thanks, but no thanks. I can do the same thing myself with the scanner function on my multifunction printer, some freeware and some textured paper.

Call me when you've trained your monkey well enough to truly "turn any size photo into an oil painting". Otherwise, I'm not interested.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I wondered how they could turn a wallet size
into an oil painting. Have to soak it for a
while, and stretch it?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/24/2013 8:37 AM, nestork wrote:

By "will turn any size photo into an oil painting", do you mean "will
enlarge any size photo using a scanner and some inexpensive software and
print that image onto textured paper to simulate an actual painting done
in oil?

If so, thanks, but no thanks. I can do the same thing myself with the
scanner function on my multifunction printer, some freeware and some
textured paper.

Call me when you've trained your monkey well enough to truly "turn any
size photo into an oil painting". Otherwise, I'm not interested.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:55:11 -0700, realmoneytoday wrote:

http://1start.us/shop?af=mlt605

They will turn any size photo into an oil painting.
Great for home decoration and gift giving. They
also have an affiliate program.

The Gimp will do that for free.
(You still have to print it though.)

What size hole through gear for key to turn aluminum tube? John Doe Metalworking 2 October 17th 08 04:43 PM
oil painting photo Eliza Home Repair 0 April 15th 08 01:06 AM
Kitchen Sink Garbage Disposal: Wrench Size To Turn Impeller ? Robert11 Home Repair 6 September 30th 07 01:37 PM
Magic Photo, easily blend your digigtal photo onto another image [email protected] Woodturning 0 April 14th 06 12:32 AM
Sony Model KV-32XBR48 slow turn on and flashing video for short period at turn on Ron Novini Electronics Repair 4 September 20th 03 12:10 AM