DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in Mulberry FL - WillScott Salberg be there? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/361238-terry-jones-burn-2-998-korans-september-11-mulberry-fl-willscott-salberg-there.html)

[email protected] August 23rd 13 10:32 AM

Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in Mulberry FL -WillScott Salberg be there?

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:42:22 PM UTC-7, nestork wrote:
Personally, I don't think I'd want to belong to a church that couldn't

think of a better way to use my weekly tithes than to buy Korans for the

sole purpose of burning them. In my view, that's just a waste of money.

Sure, he's making a statement that he feels need to be made, but it is

nonetheless a waste of money. Burning Korans now aren't going to change

anything, whereas that $15,000 could be used for a purpose that will

make a positive difference in the lives of the people of Mulberry.

--

nestork

He may be just buying a bunch of blank books with fancy covers and pocketing the money.

[email protected] August 23rd 13 10:34 AM

Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in Mulberry FL -WillScott Salberg be there?

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 4:37:57 AM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The west has a Muslim in Chief, who has great power

to appoint other Muslims, and to choose which laws to

enforce or not (constitution not withstanding). So,

there is great pressure from the Mosque House, uh,

I mean white house, to favor the Islamic take over.

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

On 8/21/2013 6:51 AM, JoeBro wrote:

I like the idea. It's a reminder to the West that Muslims are sworn to

either convert us to Islam or destroy us. So far they are winning, slowly,

but winning because the West has chosen to lose.

The Chinese would never permit that.

Stormin Mormon[_10_] August 23rd 13 12:35 PM

Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in MulberryFL - Will Scott Salberg be there?

So, you couldn't find any examples, either?

I guess the closest I can think of, is the
Westboro Baptists, going on protests. But,
that's not murderous rampages like the Muslims
and their attacks on churches and Coptic
Christians.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/23/2013 5:28 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 2:43:12 PM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Can't say as I remember Christians or

Mormons going on a murderous rampage,

lately.

http://www.famousmormons.net/infamous.html

US President is the Enemy August 23rd 13 03:47 PM

Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in Mulberry FL -WillScott Salberg be there?

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 6:32:59 PM UTC-4, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:39:39 PM UTC-7, JoeBro wrote:

nestork wrote in news:nestork.c5b4618

@diybanter.com:

Home Guy;3110499 Wrote:

Our press dare not point out the shortcomings and scandals of muslim

lifestyles and crimes. A cartoon (Southpark) can't lampoon "the

profit"

without sanction by our society lest we offend "muslim sensibilities".

But there is no end to the jokes and fun you can have with jesus.

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing Jesus of Nazareth take on Mohammad the

Prophet in a no holds barred Texas cage match.

J preaches to love your enemy.

J is said to have said:

" I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword " (Matthew 10:34), part of the Lesser Commission, is one of the controversial statements reported of Jesus in the Bible.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace ...

biblehub.com/matthew/10-34.htm

New International Version "Do not suppose that I have com

(there are many, many translations of the Christian Bible)

Since Matthew (the most Jew-hating of the Gospels) and the other three wrote decades after the death of Jesus, we'll never know what he did or didn't say. All we know is sifted through the personalities of the Gospel writers. BTW, did anybody notice that the Gospels differ on so many points, you can always pick & choose your favorite version.

M preaches to kill your enemy.

Who do you believe will win?

Now, now! Cherry-picking doesn't work with people who have done their homework.

Both "Scriptures" contain messages of peace and messages of hatred.

If you're going by body count, the Muslims have a way to go to catch up to the Christians. Both belief-systems massacred their own folks big-time over doctrinal differences.

Bull****. You are forgetting the Dark Ages when muslime destroyed everything that was not locked up in the vatican.

Oren[_2_] August 23rd 13 08:58 PM

Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in Mulberry FL - WillScott Salberg be there?

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 02:08:23 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

But honestly, and with no animosity, how can you KNOW what he "really said"?

Jesus? Look in the Bible. Right there in red words.

Wes Groleau August 24th 13 02:49 AM

On 08-23-2013 05:08, Higgs Boson wrote:
But honestly, and with no animosity, how can you KNOW what he "really said"?

Well, I'll humor you on that one and say instead, "Anyone who cares can
turn to the passage you cited and see that you were misrepresenting what
it said.

--
Wes Groleau

€œThere are more people worthy of blame
than there is blame to go around."

Higgs Boson[_2_] August 25th 13 03:48 AM

wrote:

But honestly, and with no animosity, how can you KNOW what he "really said"?

Jesus? Look in the Bible. Right there in red words.

Er...could you deal with the historical fact that the Gospels were not written in some cases, until DECADES after their subject died, and that there are serious differences between the individual Gospels...

HB

US President is the Enemy August 25th 13 09:10 AM

Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in MulberryFL -Will Scott Salberg be there?

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:33:47 PM UTC-4, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 08-22-2013 09:23, JoeBro wrote:

Here's what they get and the get it now: Burned churches, murdered

Christians.

http://news.yahoo.com/group-egypts-c...101000431.html

http://tinyurl.com/mfrjz9q

--

Wes Groleau

------

“The reason most women would rather have beauty than brains is

they know that most men can see better than they can think.”

— James Dobson

ENCORE! Extermination of the Christian Jew Cop Government is Inevitable. Resistance is Futile.
The Monastery of the Holy Virgin Mary, also known as the Muharraq Monastery, was forced to cancel Sunday mass this week. It was the first time the monastery cancelled mass in 1600 years. The monastery lies...
....every goddamned word.
The Virgin Mary was Julius Caesars hole. Moozslimes destroyed everything 1600 years ago.

Violently Overthrow the US Government. God is a piece of ****.