Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Teknion Cublicles

Our office has Teknion cubicles that were installed a long time ago. The
particular model is discontinued, and I don't know what the model is.

The glass panel in my cube is loose to the point that it is about to fall out of
the frame. It seems that everything is supposed to snap together. There are no
screws. However, I can figure out how to get it to snap back in place.

If I took it all the way apart, one of two things will happen: 1) I'll see how
it snaps back together and will get everything fixed back up, or 2) it will not

Has anyone here worked assembling cubicles, particularly Teknion? I can't find
an assembly manual anywhere. It seems they're protected commodities.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/1/2013 1:30 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
Our office has Teknion cubicles that were installed a long time ago. The
particular model is discontinued, and I don't know what the model is.

The glass panel in my cube is loose to the point that it is about to fall out of
the frame. It seems that everything is supposed to snap together. There are no
screws. However, I can figure out how to get it to snap back in place.

If I took it all the way apart, one of two things will happen: 1) I'll see how
it snaps back together and will get everything fixed back up, or 2) it will not

Has anyone here worked assembling cubicles, particularly Teknion? I can't find
an assembly manual anywhere. It seems they're protected commodities.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=teknion+dissassembly+instructions

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/1/2013 4:49 PM, chaniarts wrote:
On 7/1/2013 1:30 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
Our office has Teknion cubicles that were installed a long time ago. The
particular model is discontinued, and I don't know what the model is.

The glass panel in my cube is loose to the point that it is about to fall out of
the frame. It seems that everything is supposed to snap together. There are no
screws. However, I can figure out how to get it to snap back in place.

If I took it all the way apart, one of two things will happen: 1) I'll see how
it snaps back together and will get everything fixed back up, or 2) it will not

Has anyone here worked assembling cubicles, particularly Teknion? I can't find
an assembly manual anywhere. It seems they're protected commodities.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=teknion+dissassembly+instructions

I already did that. Not helpful.
Posted to alt.home.repair

mcp,

If you can take a few photos and e-mail them to Technion, perhaps they
can help you.

Dave M.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/1/2013 7:15 PM, David L. Martel wrote:
mcp,

If you can take a few photos and e-mail them to Technion, perhaps they
can help you.

Dave M.

I called them, but I have not heard back yet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Teknion responding

mcp6453 wrote:

Our office has Teknion cubicles that were installed a long time ago. The
particular model is discontinued, and I don't know what the model is.
The glass panel in my cube is loose to the point that it is about to fall

out of
the frame. It seems that everything is supposed to snap together. There are

no
screws. However, I can figure out how to get it to snap back in place.
If I took it all the way apart, one of two things will happen: 1) I'll see

how
it snaps back together and will get everything fixed back up, or 2) it will

not
Has anyone here worked assembling cubicles, particularly Teknion? I can't

find
an assembly manual anywhere. It seems they're protected commodities.

Hi, mcp6453
My name is Claudio Ferreira. I manage Teknion's social media presence. I
stumbled on this post on Twitter. Normally, this type of request is
handled by your Teknion dealer. But you should still be able to get a
solution by emailing
I have given the department a heads-up to expect your message. Let them
know you spoke with Claudio online. Try to attach a photo of your
workstation, and if possible, any notes, numbers, years, or model names
found on the back side of the panels.
Hope this helps and good luck.

--
posted from