Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Supplying Water to Toilet from Gravity Feed Tanks

Hi,
I've installed a large tank in the yard, above the height of my toilet water closet. I'm filling the large tank with water from a sump pump.
Problem is this:
The gravity feed is very low pressure, so the regulator in the toilet water closet doesn't function using the gravity feed supply. However the regulator works fine when using the city supply for water.
Is there anyway to adjust the regulator in the toilet water closet to work with very low pressure water supply?