Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Injun car.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/?Itemi...tent&task=view
How the other half lives.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/13 2:58 PM, harry wrote:
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/?Itemi...tent&task=view
How the other half lives.

http://www.theonion.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2013 7:30 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 6/14/13 2:58 PM, harry wrote:
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/?Itemi...tent&task=view

How the other half lives.

http://www.theonion.com

Oh, its a real car. The article just isn't.

I was interested in comment that it was three times the price of a
house. My Indian neighbors had told me that real estate had skyrocketed
and they probably could not afford to move back there.

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/A.../Price-History
Senior Member

Well, that's more or less what's needed when your average Indian makes less than $1000 per year and wants the cheapest transportation he can short of a motorcycle.

Last edited by nestork : June 15th 13 at 07:44 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/13 2:58 PM, harry wrote:
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/?Itemi...com_content&ta...

How the other half lives.

* * *http://www.theonion.com

Oh, its a real car. *The article just isn't.

I was interested in comment that it was three times the price of a
house. *My Indian neighbors had told me that real estate had skyrocketed
and they probably could not afford to move back there.

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/A.../Price-History

Oh the car is real enough. They were planning on selling it in the UK/
Europe but it wouldn't pass the crash tests etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2013 2:58 PM, harry wrote:
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/?Itemi...tent&task=view
How the other half lives.

Kind of reminds me of the old Honda cars. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 15, 7:00*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 6/14/2013 2:58 PM, harry wrote:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/?Itemi...com_content&ta...
How the other half lives.

Kind of reminds me of the old Honda cars. o_O

TDD

Yebbut look where Honda are today.

The makers are the same guys that bought Jaguar off of Ford.
Just to get hold of the technology I think.