Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality

Default The IRS Scandal.

In article ,
Free Lunch wrote:

On Mon, 27 May 2013 11:33:19 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote in alt.atheism:

In article ,
wrote:

Remaining President when you know you are no longer capable of
performing the duties is the worst kind of treason because it's
endangers the country more than almost anything anyone could do.

Show me where that is grounds for treason. You lefties really are
dumb****s.

When there is a lefty getting all up in arms about RR and his alleged
Alzheimers, I ask them if that is true, aren't they sorta ashamed by the
fact that this demented old man handed their assess to them on numerous
occassions?
Tends to shut them up at least temporarily.

We're being nice to him. If he did not have Alzheimers, he was just
being a very bad man. The fact that he could get enough hate-filled
Americans to support him in his war on the poor (particularly if they
were of color) shows us how much racism, sexism and bigotry still
remains in this country.

Of course, today, the GOP would never consider Reagan because he was far
too liberal for their taste. They worship a fake St. Ronnie who looks
little like the man who was actually president.

The War on Hunger had been won by the time Reagan became President. He
dismantled the apparatus that had worked and now we have 50 million
Americans who are food insecure, almost all of the children, the
elderly, and hard-working adults.

For that alone, Reagan deserves to be cursed every single day.

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden