Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Troubles ahead?

I see your gov is expecting trouble.
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cheechdog/...let-purchases/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/23/13 1:46 AM, harry wrote:
I see your gov is expecting trouble.
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cheechdog/...let-purchases/

Our Founders were wise in distrusting government.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/23/2013 6:42 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 3/23/13 1:46 AM, harry wrote:
I see your gov is expecting trouble.
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cheechdog/...let-purchases/

Our Founders were wise in distrusting governmen

I've told Harry, this is why we have the 2nd amendment.

But FOX was discussing yesterday and apparently Big Sis has answered and
they are not acquiring anywhere near as much ammo as authorized.
I don't trust our government, but I do believe Charles Krauthammer

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm not all that impressed with the admin, either.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dean Hoffman" " wrote in message
On 3/23/13 1:46 AM, harry wrote:
I see your gov is expecting trouble.
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cheechdog/...let-purchases/

Our Founders were wise in distrusting government.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean, Hoffman, wrote:

I see your gov is expecting trouble.

big-sis-refuses-to-answer-congress-on-bullet-purchases

Our Founders were wise in distrusting government.

Your founding fathers never imagined what it _really_ takes to hold
together a country with 315 MILLION people in a world of 7 Billion.

Your rights and social stability are diminished with each million you
add.

Our Founders were wise in distrusting government.

Your founders were your first government.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/23/13 1:46 AM, harry wrote:
I see your gov is expecting trouble.
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cheechdog/...let-purchases/

Our Founders were wise in distrusting governmen

I've told Harry, this is why we have the 2nd amendment.

But FOX was discussing yesterday and apparently Big Sis has answered and
they are not acquiring anywhere near as much ammo as authorized.
I don't trust our government, but I do believe Charles Krauthammer

You forgot the part where she refused to tell Congress what they
*were* doing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 3/23/13 1:46 AM, harry wrote:
I see your gov is expecting trouble.
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cheechdog/...let-purchases/

Our Founders were wise in distrusting government.

Hi,
They are rurning in their graves. 17 trillion and counting......
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 14:35:43 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote in Re OT Troubles ahead?:

Keep it up, but remember, paranoia is a mental disease.
Don't blame me when you can't go outside anymore without your
tinfoil hat.

That statement seems pretty pessimistic and paranoid, so I guess you
should know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm rurning with the thought of all that debt.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Our Founders were wise in distrusting government.

Hi,
They are rurning in their graves. 17 trillion and counting......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:19:33 -0500, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

Quote from James Madison: If men were angels, no government would
be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor
internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a
government which is to be administered by men over men, the great
difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control
the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself.

From: http://tinyurl.com/c9gf6ev

The Second Amendment serves a purpose.