Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Questionable Homeowner Decisions

"...The fire sparked at a home in Bowie County, TX just before 7 p.m.

"While cleaning up, she saw snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit
the snake on fire," said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County
Sheriff's Office. "The snake went into the brush pile and the brush
pile caught the home on fire."

Video:

http://www.wafb.com/story/21753937/snake-possibly-burns-down-home
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 22, 3:28*pm, Oren wrote:
"...The fire sparked at a home in Bowie County, TX just before 7 p.m.

"While cleaning up, she saw snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit
the snake on fire," said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County
Sheriff's Office. "The snake went into the brush pile and the brush
pile caught the home on fire."

Video:

http://www.wafb.com/story/21753937/snake-possibly-burns-down-home

Some pretty weird stories on that site.
Serve her right. Nasty cruel stupid bitch.
Senior Member

Looks like that snake got it's revenge.

Last edited by nestork : March 22nd 13 at 11:38 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 23:28:05 +0000, nestork
wrote:

Looks like that snake got it's revenge.

but, but, but the house next door caught fire also.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/22/2013 9:28 AM, Oren wrote:
"...The fire sparked at a home in Bowie County, TX just before 7 p.m.

"While cleaning up, she saw snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit
the snake on fire," said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County
Sheriff's Office. "The snake went into the brush pile and the brush
pile caught the home on fire."

Video:

http://www.wafb.com/story/21753937/snake-possibly-burns-down-home

I seem to recall a story of a really cruel nasty sort of fellow who
poured gasoline on a dog and set it on fire. The poor dog ran under
the creep's new pickup truck and burned it up. Revenge of the pooch.
I have to wonder what on earth goes through the mind of someone who
would do such a thing to another living thing. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Questionable american Homeowner Decisions

On 3/22/2013 9:28 AM, Oren wrote:

"While cleaning up, she saw snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit
the snake on fire," said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County
Sheriff's Office. "The snake went into the brush pile and the brush
pile caught the home on fire."

Hi Oren!

Nice story about a fellow countrymen. Got any more?

Normally I would have posted such a story here - but you beat me to it.

The Dufas that Dares wrote:

I seem to recall a story of a really cruel but typical american who
poured gasoline on a dog and set it on fire. The poor dog ran under
the creep's new pickup truck and burned it up. Revenge of the pooch.
I have to wonder what on earth goes through the mind of someone who
would do such a thing to another living thing. o_O

These two stories are just a few of many that exemplify why giving any
society the "Right to Bear Arms" (tm) is a good thing.

I have to wonder what on earth goes through the mind of someone who
would do such a thing to another living thing. o_O

Now just imagine when those people have guns, and the "other living
things" are people.

Oh, wait - you don't have to imagine. You americans live that reality
every day.

And you thrive on it, you desire it. That is truly the definition of
sick.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/22/2013 9:28 AM, Oren wrote:
"...The fire sparked at a home in Bowie County, TX just before 7 p.m.

"While cleaning up, she saw snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit
the snake on fire," said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County
Sheriff's Office. "The snake went into the brush pile and the brush
pile caught the home on fire."

Video:

http://www.wafb.com/story/21753937/snake-possibly-burns-down-home

I seem to recall a story of a really cruel nasty sort of fellow who
poured gasoline on a dog and set it on fire. The poor dog ran under
the creep's new pickup truck and burned it up. Revenge of the pooch.
I have to wonder what on earth goes through the mind of someone who
would do such a thing to another living thing. o_O

TDD

I guess you haven't had neighbors who somehow think it's ok to have dogs
barking 24x7...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/23/2013 7:26 AM, Pete C. wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/22/2013 9:28 AM, Oren wrote:
[...]

We do have neighbors who have barking dogs. I often let Sandy, the
Rotthuahua who adopted me, go outside and give the barking dogs a piece
of her mind. Sandy is a Red Chihuahua who thinks she's a Rottweiler and
she will tell those noisy Pit Bulls and German Shepherds to shut the
hell up. I'll let her yell at them for 5 minutes or so then call her
back inside. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sleep deprivation is rough on folks.

I'm remembering the old story of "green garden snakes are harmless".
Probably find it on the net some where and post a URL in a while.

And the internet legend of the guy throwing dynamite on the frozen pond.
Dog, stick, fetch, under truck, truck sinks to the bottom.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..