Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Jubimax A Better ZeekRewards?.......See why I think so.

Is Jubimax A Better ZeekRewards?.......See why I think so.

We've learned a lot of things about ZeekRewards over the last six months.
We learned that the revenue share compensation allowed everyone to make
money no matter what their talent. We also learned that their revenue share
model linked to penny auction bids instead of real products was a problem.
So is Jubimax a better concept than ZeekRewards?

I think so, just based on:

1. the simple fact that in Jubimax we give away real products as samples versus in Zeek we gave away auction bids as samples which the customers really didn't
want and determined to have no real value by the govt. Think about this, less
than 2% of the bids were used in the auction and even the reps including myself
didn't want to use the bids.

2. Remember when you gave your sample bids to customers to get VIP points and your customers never used them.

Well, with Jubimax your customers will pick the real product samples they want
and the company will ship them to a customer who really wants them and you will
get Jubi-points. Some will re-order because the products worked for them.

3. In Zeek you placed 1 ad everyday to give away up to 1,000 sample bids for
free and no one signed up to receive them from all those ads we placed.

In Jubimax we will place 1 ad everyday to give away free 30 day supplies of
healthcare, weight-loss products, facial care, make-up products and many other
items people really want, so when you place your daily ad you will have a
percentage of people sign up as your customer and order a free trial of a real
product and some will reorder.

I can't predict if Jubimax will be a long-term winner, but they seem to have
learned from the other penny auction's mistakes and avoided the penny auction
model completely, because we know that the governments just doesn't like penny
auctions in general. Some states consider it gambling. They've also started out
with legal counsel and looked at everything the govt didn't like about zeek.

Here is a video of Jubimax Revenue Share Model: http://youtu.be/QA9oDp09-ew

Anyway, you can sign up for the Jubimax prelaunch for free and check out the company over the next few weeks before launch while you keep working your
current programs.

https://www.jubirev.com/irevshare

Hope this helps
Adan