Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chinese New Year

It's the Year of the Snake.

But they don't say what kind of snake. I can't figure out if it's
Trouser Snake or Toilet Snake.

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 01:54:21 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

It's the Year of the Snake.

But they don't say what kind of snake. I can't figure out if it's
Trouser Snake or Toilet Snake.

Snow snake. They crawl up your butt and freeze you to death.

Be careful out there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It's the Year of the Snake.

But they don't say what kind of snake. I can't figure out if it's
Trouser Snake or Toilet Snake.

Snow snake. They crawl up your butt and freeze you to death.

Be careful out there.

You just made Sgt Phil Esterhaus spin in his grave

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2013 7:54 PM, Tegger wrote:
It's the Year of the Snake.

But they don't say what kind of snake. I can't figure out if it's
Trouser Snake or Toilet Snake.

From what I've seen, it's the Liberal politician snake. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:49:10 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/10/2013 7:54 PM, Tegger wrote:
It's the Year of the Snake.

But they don't say what kind of snake. I can't figure out if it's
Trouser Snake or Toilet Snake.

From what I've seen, it's the Liberal politician snake. ^_^

TDD

Is it possible to post ANYTHING on here without ****ing politics?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Elected snake?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

It's the Year of the Snake.

But they don't say what kind of snake. I can't figure out if it's
Trouser Snake or Toilet Snake.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Is it possible to post ANYTHING on here without ****ing swearing?

Christopher A. Young