Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Deadliest sniper in US military history is shot and killed point-blankat Texas gun range by formerly law-abiding, gun-owning veteran sufferingfrom PTSD

Oh what fun you americans are having lately with your "Veterans of
Illegal Foreign Wars" becoming unhinged in a society awash in firearms
of all sorts, sizes and descriptions.

Oh, did I mention that Suicide is Painless? That it brings on many
changes? 22 of your veterans are figuring that out every day:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...ide-every-day/

Deadliest sniper in U.S. military history is shot and killed point-blank
by veteran suffering from PTSD at Texas gun range

Sunday, Feb 03 2013

* Ex-Navy Seal and New York Times best-selling author Chris Kyle, 39,
was shot along with another man

* The killer and former law-abiding gun owner, 25-year-old
Eddie Ray Routh, is in police custody after he fled the
scene in Kyle's car

* Kyle is a husband and father of two who served four tours in Iraq
and holds the U.S. military record for most sniper kills

By Hayley Peterson

A former Navy Seal, expert sniper and best-selling author was gunned
down at a Texas shooting range Saturday by a veteran who is recovering
from post-traumatic stress syndrome and was a law-abiding gun owner just
seconds before he opened fire.

Ex-Navy Seal Chris Kyle, 39, and another man were shot point-blank
around 3:30 p.m. at a charity event on behalf of Kyle's security firm at
the gun range at Rough Creek Lodge and Resort in Erath County.

The killer, 25-year-old Eddie Ray Routh, was arrested roughly five hours
later in Lancaster, Texas after a police chase. He was driving Kyle's
truck at the time of the arrest, police said.

=====================
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...34991716_n.jpg

Photo of killer Eddie Ray Routh, a typical american man, who was a "law
abiding" gun owner up until the point he shot and killed Chris Kyle with
a firearm. Routh did not use a frying pan, or baseball bat, or a table
lamp or a candle stick, a kitchen knife, or a car to kill Kyle. He used
a firearm. A gun.

And no - this is not a picture of Jimmy Fallon.
=====================

Investigators told ABC affiliate WFAA-TV that Routh is a former Marine
who was suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome.

Kyle, a husband and father of two, authored the New York Times
best-seller 'American Sniper,' which chronicled his four tours in Iraq.
The book hit shelves last month.

He recorded more than 150 sniper kills - the most in U.S. military
history - between 1999 and 2009.

His military awards include two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars with
Valor, two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals, and one Navy and
Marine Corps Commendation.

While in Iraq, Kyle survived being shot twice and he lived through six
separate IED explosions as his unit, Charlie company of SEAL Team Three,
saw significant combat.

Despite the astonishing number of people he has shot, Kyle has said he
never second-guessed himself since the first time he had to pull the
trigger on a grenade-wielding woman in Iraq.

'It was my duty to shoot the enemy, and I don’t regret it. My regrets
are for the people I couldn’t save: Marines, soldiers, buddies. I’m not
naive, and I don’t romanticize war,' he told Texas Monthly. 'The worst
moments of my life have come as a SEAL. But I can stand before God with
a clear conscience about doing my job.'

He left the service in 2009 in order to 'save his marriage' he told his
publisher.

After leaving the Navy, he started his own military contracting firm,
Craft International, which provides military and law enforcement sniper
training, as well as private security and protection.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In Benjamin \"Hawkeye\" Pierce
wrote:

Oh, did I mention that Suicide is Painless?

Are you sure? Be sure to report back on your experience.

--
St. Paul, MN
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Bert wrote:

Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce wrote:

Oh, did I mention that Suicide is Painless?

Are you sure?

That's what the theme song to one of the most popular US television
series said.

A theme song that described the psychological effects of being in the US
military, fighting an illegal and pointless war.

Be sure to report back on your experience.

Why don't you ask a US military veteran?

You're bound to know one. Maybe even a relative. There are hundreds of
thousands of them.

Why don't you be nice and give a gun to the next one you meet - and ask
him if suicide is painless...

And you forgot to quote this URL:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...ide-every-day/

So go and read it, you shmuck - and stop worrying about me. Worry
instead about your fellow americans.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In Ernie "Ernie"@Sesame Street.
wrote:

Oh well. Another anonymous asshole.

--
St. Paul, MN
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 2/3/2013 10:49 AM, Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce wrote:
Oh what fun you americans are having lately with your "Veterans of
Illegal Foreign Wars" becoming unhinged in a society awash in firearms
of all sorts, sizes and descriptions.

Ah, more blood dancing by a Liberal freak whenever anyone loses their
life in a crime or accident if a gun is involved. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Feb 3, 1:50*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 2/3/2013 10:49 AM, Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce wrote:

Oh what fun you americans are having lately with your "Veterans of
Illegal Foreign Wars" becoming unhinged in a society awash in firearms
of all sorts, sizes and descriptions.

Ah, more blood dancing by a Liberal freak whenever anyone loses their
life in a crime or accident if a gun is involved. O_o

TDD

And the obvious fixation on only deaths where a gun was involved is
noted. Where are all the similar deaths where a
knife or hammer was used? Where are all the hundreds of thousands of
cases where a gun saved lives or serious
injury?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 2/3/2013 10:49 AM, Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce wrote:
Oh what fun you americans are having lately with your "Veterans of
Illegal Foreign Wars" becoming unhinged in a society awash in firearms
of all sorts, sizes and descriptions.

Ah, more blood dancing by a Liberal freak whenever anyone loses their life
in a crime or accident if a gun is involved. O_o

TDD

Anything to increase their ammunition. Somehow, I believe they still will
not win. Far too much logic which overrides their fear mongering emotion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

sure I could kill someone with a Hammer,
eventually,
but I usually use something with bullets,
just for the convenience...

marc
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 12:50:50 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2013 10:49 AM, Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce wrote:
Oh what fun you americans are having lately with your "Veterans of
Illegal Foreign Wars" becoming unhinged in a society awash in firearms
of all sorts, sizes and descriptions.

Ah, more blood dancing by a Liberal freak whenever anyone loses their
life in a crime or accident if a gun is involved. O_o

Just HomoGay, again.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

finger.net wrote:
On 2/3/2013 10:49 AM, Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce wrote:

Oh what fun you americans are having lately with your "Veterans of
Illegal Foreign Wars" becoming unhinged in a society awash in firearms
of all sorts, sizes and descriptions.

Ah, more blood dancing by a Liberal freak whenever anyone loses their
life in a crime or accident if a gun is involved. O_o

TDD

And the obvious fixation on only deaths where a gun was involved is
noted. Where are all the similar deaths where a
knife or hammer was used? Where are all the hundreds of thousands of
cases where a gun saved lives or serious
injury?

{{

How about the 160 cases where this Ex-Navy Seal put the hurt on the enemy
and prevented injury to our troops?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 04 Feb 2013 23:45:04 GMT, Me wrote:

The gov't had the guy killed.

Prove it! Dumb ****.

--
"As someone who is dumb, you’re very biased." -- Gavin McInnes
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In news wrote:

On 04 Feb 2013 23:45:04 GMT, Me wrote:

The gov't had the guy killed.

Prove it! Dumb ****.

Hey! The fact that

A) The post was made to two entirely inappropriate groups
and
B) By an anonymous poster
and
C) There's absolutely no evidence to support the assertion

is iron-clad proof of a government conspiracy and coverup.

--
St. Paul, MN