Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone know who this Atlanta nut is?

There is a black guy in a super hero suit hanging on a bar in 5
points. I snapped this shot around noon today. The guy was still
there at around 5:PM. We had some serious storms today. Even a
tornado touched down somewhere in GA.

The guy must really be a super hero.

http://imgur.com/kw5l9G8

BTW the thing he is holding on to looks like a beer keg. It is
probably a promo thing. He does have some kind of harness on.

--
Stephanie: What did you do today?
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff.