Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I don't think they like that first kid

http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/f...-kids-crashing

That looked planned

--
Stephanie: What did you do today?
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01-13-2013 21:24, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/f...-kids-crashing

That looked planned

The last one was obviously a mannequin.

--
Wes Groleau

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI
Posted to alt.home.repair

Wes Groleau wrote:
On 01-13-2013 21:24, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/f...-kids-crashing