Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The world has run out of oxygen

They have been saying that the world would end on December 21, 2012.
The reason is now clear. The world is almost entirely out of oxygen,
and on 12-21-2012, we will run out and all life on earth will die.
People will be gasping for air and dropping dead. Many will jump from
tall buildings, drink poison, or use a firearm to end their lives
quickly. Others will suck the air from car tires trying to live a
couple more hours. Either way, by the time the calendar changes to
December 22, 2012, all life on earth shall perish. It dont matter who
you are. You can be the president of some huge corporation or a bum
living in an alley. You can be a catholic, protestant, muslim, or
athiest. Democrat or republican, rich or poor, male or female, gay or
straight, employed or unemployed. It dont matter who you are or where
you live, the end of life on planet earth is imminent. By christmas of
2012, all that will remain on planet earth will be dead rotting bodies
covering the entire planet, this will include yours.

December 21, is only 11 days away. Now is your last chance to tell
others how you love them and share the few remaining days we have to
life with those you care for the most. Dont waste your time working
jobs for money, collecting material things or shopping, or even doing
home repairs. It's over people. We humans have caused our own demise
by polluting our atmosphere and and wastefulness of our resources. Now
we will all pay the price.

The countdown has begun. Only eleven days remain. Are you at peace
with the other people and even the animals in your life? It's now or
never, when the moment occurs it will be too late. Some of you may wish
to speak with whatever conception you believe to be "God". This is
based on whatever you believe in, but regardless what you believe, why
not tell another person or even an animal how much you love them. Soon
we will all depart this earth, never to exist again. This is your last
chance for all of time........

Only eleven days remain.

www.122112.com