Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels

I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, now that the mormon cult has been
exposed on National Tv. These mormons are a lot worse than most of us
imagined, with their disgusting sex rituals, slavery, abusive polygamist
practices, and now their appearance in the courts. How he can continue
to use his footer preaching about this cult is amazing. I would leave
the cult, and never post another thing about them online or offline.
They are a repulsive religion and an evil people. I hope the courts
shut them down entirely, the same way the Waco cult was destroyed years
ago. The government needs to put an end to these cults before the cult
members turn to terrorism and some real damage in this country.

Senior Member

Is there no moderator in this forum at all?

Last edited by nestork : November 25th 12 at 05:53 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2012 11:36 PM, Doug wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:51:39 -0600, One World
wrote:

On 11/24/2012 6:41 PM, wrote:
I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, ...

I donno. How would run-of-the-mill Christians like to be constantly
reminded of their hypocrisy?

One of the reasons why I'm agnostic.

Rather than single out one religion, couldn't you say this about any
religion? I could see this apply to "some" aetheists and agnostics
too.

Sure, but how are agnostics hypocrites?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 11/24/2012 6:41 PM, wrote:
I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, ...

I donno. How would run-of-the-mill Christians like to be constantly
reminded of their hypocrisy?

One of the reasons why I'm agnostic.

Rather than single out one religion, couldn't you say this about any
religion? * I could see this apply to *"some" *aetheists and agnostics
too.

Sure, but how are agnostics hypocrites?

Because moral values and law is based on religion?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 11/24/2012 6:41 PM, wrote:
I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, ...

I donno. How would run-of-the-mill Christians like to be constantly
reminded of their hypocrisy?

One of the reasons why I'm agnostic.

Rather than single out one religion, couldn't you say this about any
religion? * I could see this apply to *"some" *aetheists and agnostics
too.

Sure, but how are agnostics hypocrites?

Because moral values and law is based on religion?

Only in the minds of people deluded by religion. Clue: religion co-
opted teh morals of the the society, not the other way around.

There is no "universal moral" what is moral in one society may be
immoral in another.
Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sure, but how are agnostics hypocrites?

Because moral values and law is based on religion?

Almost everyone is a hypocrite. The only people who never fail to live
up to their own standards are the ones who have no standards.

--
Wes Groleau

------
€œThe reason most women would rather have beauty than brains is
they know that most men can see better than they can think.€
€” James Dobson

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 24, 2012 11:41:30 PM UTC-6, One World wrote:

Sure, but how are agnostics hypocrites?

....because you're on the fence!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2012 8:39 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Saturday, November 24, 2012 11:41:30 PM UTC-6, One World wrote:

Sure, but how are agnostics hypocrites?

...because you're on the fence!

Not enough information.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:

A man can believe in God, and get to heaven without ever going to
church. How? Just read the instruction book. It's all there.

When I was a child, I prayed to god for a bike.

But I quickly found out he didn't work that way.

So I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.

- Emo Philips
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:47:11 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

Steve B wrote:

A man can believe in God, and get to heaven without ever going to
church. How? Just read the instruction book. It's all there.

When I was a child, I prayed to god for a bike.

But I quickly found out he didn't work that way.

So I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.

No one is surprised. You've already admitted to stealing intellectual
property.

Posted to alt.home.repair

From this day forward, thou shalt top-post!

On 11/24/2012 6:41 PM, wrote:
The government needs to put an end to these cults before the cult
members turn to terrorism and some real damage in this country.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 7:41*pm, wrote:
Quote:
I wonder how Stormin Normon feels, now that the Mormon cult has
been exposed on National TV. *These Mormons are a lot worse than most
of us imagined, with their disgusting sex rituals, slavery, abusive
polygamist practices, and now their appearance in the courts. *How he
can continue to use his footer preaching about this cult is amazing.
*I would leave the cult, and never post another thing about them
online or offline. They are a repulsive religion and an evil people.
*I hope the courts shut them down entirely, the same way the Waco cult
was destroyed years ago. *The government needs to put an end to these
cults before the cult members turn to terrorism and some real damage
in this country.
I had always thought that it was part of the general courtesy formally
practiced among amateur radio operators that discussions of politics,
religion, and sex were off limits. Is it OK to attack someone Else's
religion as long as we don't do it on the air? When I was a boy my
family was physically attacked because they were Roman Catholic. I
know that other religious groups have been subject to physical attacks
and discrimination at many times in our nations history. Is our
constitutional protection of freedom to worship as we wish subject to
the convenience of the moment? When Mary Barrett Dyer was expelled
from the colony of Massachusetts for preaching heresy; she was a
Quaker proselytizer; and then returned she was hung for piracy. That
charge was based on her use of the high seas to commit the crime of
reentering the colony of Massachusetts once having been banished. To
me this illustrates that if you hate a religious group badly enough
you can find a way to harm them but that does not make it right.
Scientology is considered a cult by many but their religion is
protected by the same laws that protect the rest of us. It should not
matter if we are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheist, Hindu, Sikh,
Wiccan, or Pagan. We should have enough respect for the rights of
all, even if only in order to protect our own rights, as to leave each
others beliefs alone.

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up
because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up
because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I
wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no
one left to speak up."
Reverend Martin Niemoeller; a survivor of eight years in the Nazi
concentration camps.

--
Tom Horne W3TDH
Posted to alt.home.repair

..

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up
because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up
because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I
wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no
one left to speak up."
Reverend Martin Niemoeller; a survivor of eight years in the Nazi
concentration camps.

But obviously Rev. Niemoeller survived though no one spoke up for him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Died in 1984. http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007391

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Charlie" wrote in message

..

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn't speak up because I
wasn't a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no
one left to speak up."
Reverend Martin Niemoeller; a survivor of eight years in the Nazi
concentration camps.

But obviously Rev. Niemoeller survived though no one spoke up for him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message
I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, now that the mormon cult has been
exposed on National Tv. These mormons are a lot worse than most of us
imagined, with their disgusting sex rituals, slavery, abusive
polygamist
practices, and now their appearance in the courts. How he can continue
to use his footer preaching about this cult is amazing. I would leave
the cult, and never post another thing about them online or offline.
They are a repulsive religion and an evil people. I hope the courts
shut them down entirely, the same way the Waco cult was destroyed years
ago. The government needs to put an end to these cults before the cult
members turn to terrorism and some real damage in this country.

For a good many years Billy Graham had Morman as an example of a cult. Then
when Romney was up for president, they took it off and used words that would
lead their followers to vote for him.

A cult is only a cult when they are in the minority.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Ralph Mowery" wrote:

[...]

that must make Jews comfortable
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, now that the mormon cult has been
exposed on National Tv. These mormons are a lot worse than most of us
imagined, with their disgusting sex rituals, slavery, abusive polygamist
practices, and now their appearance in the courts. How he can continue
to use his footer preaching about this cult is amazing. I would leave
the cult, and never post another thing about them online or offline.
They are a repulsive religion and an evil people. I hope the courts
shut them down entirely, the same way the Waco cult was destroyed years
ago. The government needs to put an end to these cults before the cult
members turn to terrorism and some real damage in this country.

We all have the right to choose and follow our own God. It is only after
you die that you will know if you bet the right horse or not. What if, when
we get to wherever we go, that we learn that the religion that worships cows
is the only true and correct religion, and you get another 10,000 years in
the fires of hell for every hamburger you ate?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2012 8:28 PM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

The only true faith:

http://www.venganza.org/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Worth noting, there are a couple of Non-LDS churches that claim to be
Mormons. But which aren't. The LDS chuch I attend has none of that
disgusting abuse. Real Mormons are some of the best neighbors, and best
citizens you'd ever want to meet.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, now that the mormon cult has been
exposed on National Tv. These mormons are a lot worse than most of us
imagined, with their disgusting sex rituals, slavery, abusive polygamist
practices, and now their appearance in the courts. How he can continue
to use his footer preaching about this cult is amazing. I would leave
the cult, and never post another thing about them online or offline.
They are a repulsive religion and an evil people. I hope the courts
shut them down entirely, the same way the Waco cult was destroyed years
ago. The government needs to put an end to these cults before the cult
members turn to terrorism and some real damage in this country.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Worth noting, there are a couple of Non-LDS churches that claim to be
Mormons. But which aren't. The LDS chuch I attend has none of that
disgusting abuse. Real Mormons are some of the best neighbors, and best
citizens you'd ever want to meet.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Of course they are. Like minded people tend to believe the best in each
other. Would you say the same if they were atheists?

Regardless, Steve B said it best. Unfortunately, now I'm concerned about
eating hamburgers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sure! There's some atheist groups that claim to be Mormons. But which
aren't.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Meanie" wrote in message ...

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Worth noting, there are a couple of Non-LDS churches that claim to be
Mormons. But which aren't. The LDS chuch I attend has none of that
disgusting abuse. Real Mormons are some of the best neighbors, and best
citizens you'd ever want to meet.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Of course they are. Like minded people tend to believe the best in each
other. Would you say the same if they were atheists?

Regardless, Steve B said it best. Unfortunately, now I'm concerned about
eating hamburgers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Worth noting, there are a couple of Non-LDS churches that claim to be
Mormons. But which aren't. The LDS chuch I attend has none of that
disgusting abuse. Real Mormons are some of the best neighbors, and best
citizens you'd ever want to meet.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Well, Mormy-Me, we both know how the story goes. Joseph Smith had his
hallucinations ......... errrrr ....... prophecies ......... given to him.
One was that polygamy was necessary for a man to enter paradise after death.
The band then bounced across America, being run out of successive towns they
lived in, ending up in Utah. Polygamy was practiced. Then, Mormons wanted
statehood, and the US Gov't. said they could not until polygamy was
abolished. Some went along with it, some didn't. US troops were sent, and
polygamist husbands were rounded up and put in prisons. One was killed in
Panguitch, Utah, and there is a shrine there built to honor him to this day.
Then the current prophet at that time had another "revelation", and they
renounced polygamy for statehood. All except the Fundamentalist Latter Day
Saints, FLDS, as it is known today. They packed up the wives and kids and
dogs, and went slightly SE of St. George, Utah, across the AZ line, which
was not a state until 1912. So, the big Mormon church in Salt Lake is
actually a spin off, a corruption, of the original prophecies and
scriptures. They chose to follow their religious beliefs, and not sacrifice
them for something as political as statehood. Since then, there has been a
lot of strife within the FLDS for different reasons. Polygamy just isn't a
workable system, because young men have to be ejected at pubertyhood in
order to keep the women to men ratio high. Inbreeding has caused many times
the national average of birth defects. And there are other reasons not
necessary for this discussion.

The point is that should you, or anyone else, choose to investigate this
matter, my description above will be proven true and correct. So be gone
with the self-righteous condescending attitude about "your" church being the
right one. It is an aberration of the original foundings.

But the trouble is that most Mormons join the church, or are born into it,
and don't investigate the teachings, or writings, or how they have been
hidden, changed, or eliminated over the years. They don't even know the
things that are the history of their own church. The church is pyramid
shaped in its structure, and the base level dues paying members just need to
know the basics, and shut up and pay their tithes, and enjoy the benefits of
a big social community and network. They don't believe the bible is
correct, yet believe the Book of Mormon, and it says Christ was born in
Jerusalem, men can achieve equal or greater status as Jesus, that God had
sex with Mary, that Jesus and Satan are brothers, and that a man can have
his own planet after death if he completes the rituals of the church and
leads a good life.

As for polygamy, Joseph Smith took a couple of wives from the original
founder members, but hooked them up with young girls in exchange. One of
them said (in Mormon writings) "I am going to town today to pick up a new
wife, and I have no more emotion than if I were going to buy a cow."

Anyone interested enough to read up on this will find what I have written
above to be true.

Just the facts, Ma'am. And if you argue back, Stormy, you will just exhibit
how little you know of your own "faith".

HTH

Steve, a 14 year ex-Mormon
www.exmormon.org

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:

But the trouble is that most Mormons join the church, or are born
into it, and don't investigate the teachings, or writings, or how
they have been hidden, changed, or eliminated over the years.

Pretty much the same for *all* religions/denominations.

Among believers, very few have ever questioned or investigated the tenets of
their faith. They just accepted them because those teaching them were
older, wiser, whatever. Of course, those were the same folks that were
teaching them about Santa Claus.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've found that most Ex-Mo have very little clue what the real LDS teaches.
You are a fine example of this. Sadly, when a person loses the Spirit of the
Lord, the "other" spirit moves in. And, so it is with your writing. I live
the faith, you left, and are now in the grasp of the evil one. Seems pretty
clear, to me.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

So, there's a TV show about people who aren't
real Mormons, but clam to be. I'm supposed to
be upset and devistated by this? Man, someone
out there doesn't have a grip on reality.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 26, 2012 5:35:07 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
"But which aren't."

You should get 50 lashes for using the language in such an immoral way! 8^O

Posted to alt.home.repair

You will not put up with?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bob_Villa" wrote in message
On Monday, November 26, 2012 5:35:07 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
"But which aren't."

You should get 50 lashes for using the language in such an immoral way! 8^O

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

wrote in message

I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, now that the mormon cult has been
exposed on National Tv. *These mormons are a lot worse than most of us
imagined, with their disgusting sex rituals, slavery, abusive polygamist
practices, and now their appearance in the courts. *How he can continue
to use his footer preaching about this cult is amazing. *I would leave
the cult, and never post another thing about them online or offline.
They are a repulsive religion and an evil people. *I hope the courts
shut them down entirely, the same way the Waco cult was destroyed years
ago. *The government needs to put an end to these cults before the cult
members turn to terrorism and some real damage in this country.

Sounds suspiciously like a "true" Christian. Unfortunately one the
people using the phrase know what it means but it is usually somehting
on the order of "My grroup is the only "true" one".

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels, now that the mormon cult has been
exposed on National Tv. These mormons are a lot worse than most of us
imagined, with their disgusting sex rituals, slavery, abusive polygamist
practices, and now their appearance in the courts. How he can continue
to use his footer preaching about this cult is amazing. I would leave
the cult, and never post another thing about them online or offline.
They are a repulsive religion and an evil people. I hope the courts
shut them down entirely, the same way the Waco cult was destroyed years
ago. The government needs to put an end to these cults before the cult
members turn to terrorism and some real damage in this country.

On a trip to Idaho (don't ask) I had a layover in Salt Lake City. My buddy
and I went to Temple Square.
There was a visitor center there where they had an excellent program to
explain the features of Mormonism.

We left there simply shaking our heads over what they are selling.

BTW the choir is quite good.

Posted to alt.home.repair

That's OK. Sometimes I can't figure out how Non-Mormons can believe that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Charlie" wrote in message

On a trip to Idaho (don't ask) I had a layover in Salt Lake City. My buddy
and I went to Temple Square.
There was a visitor center there where they had an excellent program to
explain the features of Mormonism.

We left there simply shaking our heads over what they are selling.

BTW the choir is quite good.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/27/2012 3:03 PM, Charlie wrote:
We left there simply shaking our heads over what they are selling.

It is pretty outrageous. It really makes you wonder about human nature.
Given the right circumstances you can get almost anyone to follow almost
anything. Mormonism is a good example of human gullibility on a mass
scale. I hate to bring up Hitler, but look what he was able to accomplish.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 7:41*pm, wrote:
I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels,

As always, like continually top posting isn't evidence he's a moron.

Christians + evidence = null.
-----

- gpsman
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 29, 6:47*am, gpsman wrote:
On Nov 24, 7:41*pm, wrote:

I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels,

As always, like continually top posting isn't evidence he's a moron.

Christians + evidence = null.
*-----

- gpsman

And an anti-social one at that due to his obstinate refusal to correct
his behavior.

Harry K

Stormin - job issue Frank[_13_] Home Repair 2 January 7th 12 06:04 PM
Stormin Mormon is a TROLL [email protected] Home Repair 17 November 28th 11 04:31 AM
Ethanol Ate my Stormin Mormon! Bob F Home Repair 30 November 1st 11 09:45 PM
PING: Stormin Mormon DanG Home Repair 2 May 29th 05 04:26 PM
Hey, Stormin' Mormon Injun-ear Home Repair 7 May 13th 05 07:05 PM