DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My husbend is so smart (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/349415-my-husbend-so-smart.html)

[email protected] November 21st 12 12:59 PM

My husbend is so smart

My husbend is so smart becuz he made hot water for kids bath. Bout a
munth ago our water heeter broke and since then we got no hot water.
yesturday the kids teecher sent kids home becuz they stink. All 3 of
them came home. We cant pay for new water heeter becuz my husbend lost
his job at hostess. Everywun heer at the trayler park worket at hostess
so nobuddy has job. Lasst nite husbend filled bathtub with cold water
and put elecktric heeter in it. He leeve it turned on all nite and now
water is steeming. He told kids they all got to take bath at the same
time and he put bath salt in the water to kill stink. The kids are just
getting reddy to take bath and he told kids to yell if water gets too
hot so he can turn off the elecktric heeter in tub. I think kids can go
to sckool today and wont stink. Thats good becuz we want to go to the
bar and get drunk befor Thanksgivvin.

I must of marryed the smartesst guy in the world. He is my hero.
what a man.

Lizzy Franklin

Stormin Mormon[_7_] November 21st 12 02:10 PM

My husbend is so smart

If you were a good customer at the bar, the kids could of had their bath in
the big stainless sink in the back of the bar. They even got hot shower
hose, that is kind of springy and fun. You have to bring your own towels.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Earl J. Hickey November 21st 12 02:41 PM

My husbend is so smart

On 11/21/2012 7:59 AM, wrote:

hot so he can turn off the elecktric heeter in tub. I think kids can go
to sckool today and wont stink. Thats good becuz we want to go to the
bar and get drunk befor Thanksgivvin.

I must of marryed the smartesst guy in the world. He is my hero.
what a man.

Lizzy Franklin

You two are clearly a matched set.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] November 21st 12 02:58 PM

My husbend is so smart

This post is obviously crude humor. I can tell, cause they only have three
kids. I could believe six or seven.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Earl J. Hickey" wrote in message
eb.com...

Earl J. Hickey November 21st 12 04:24 PM

My husbend is so smart

On 11/21/2012 9:58 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
This post is obviously crude humor. I can tell, cause they only have three
kids. I could believe six or seven.

Whew! I was worried another family joined the Romney 47%.

bob haller November 21st 12 10:53 PM

My husbend is so smart

Why didnt you just use a toaster so you could feed them at the same
time:)

nestork November 22nd 12 08:48 AM

Wow. Pretty impressive.

I presume your husband graduated from high school.

And, I'm guessing there are about as many rednecks that can spell as there are hockey players with all their teeth.