Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My new cabinets

wrote in message
Hi,

I'm not sure what my purpose is for posting the pictures of my new
cabinets constructed by a local carpenter. Perhaps the experts here would
be able to give me some words of wisdom or consolation.

http://freeboundaries.com/Cabinets/

Thank you!

Sam

All depends on how much you paid/intend to pay.
If you pay peanuts you get monkeys.
If you are paying top whack you should get top class work.
This is clearly not top class work.

Are not kitchen/bedroom cabinets standardised in America?
All my kitchen cabinets are of standard dimensions.
When they need new parts/renewal I can get them cheaply.
Doors, drawers, hinges, shelves worktops etc.
Kitchen appliances are sized to fit these dimensions too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ts-721362-.htm
jannereeves wrote:

harryagain wrote:

wrote in message /i
i Hi,/i
i/i
i I'm not sure what my purpose is for posting the pictures of my
new /i
i cabinets constructed by a local carpenter. Perhaps the experts
here would /i
i be able to give me some words of wisdom or consolation./i
i/i
i http://freeboundaries.com/Cabinets//i
i/i
i Thank you!/i
i/i
i Sam/i

--

I installed cherry kitchen cabinets in my kitchen without any contractors help. The RTA store from where i bought the cabinets just calculated the dimensions for me.