Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Riots (and home repairs) after the election?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Not worried. Like you Stormy, I have the Almighty on my side. The Right
Rev. Dr. Billy Sol Hargis of First Church of the Gooey Death and Discount
House of Worshipp, Holyland USA in Del Rio, Texas.

I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car

I could go a hundred miles an hour
Long as I got the Almighty Power
Glued up there with my pair of fuzzy dice

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:27:24 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Not worried. Like you Stormy, I have the Almighty on my side. The Right
Rev. Dr. Billy Sol Hargis of First Church of the Gooey Death and Discount
House of Worshipp, Holyland USA in Del Rio, Texas.

Hmm, another Imus listener. Hadn't heard that in thirty years.

I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car

I could go a hundred miles an hour
Long as I got the Almighty Power
Glued up there with my pair of fuzzy dice

been a while for that, too, but not as long (it's not Imus').
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in
:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:27:24 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Not worried. Like you Stormy, I have the Almighty on my side. The
Right Rev. Dr. Billy Sol Hargis of First Church of the Gooey Death and
Discount House of Worshipp, Holyland USA in Del Rio, Texas.

Hmm, another Imus listener. Hadn't heard that in thirty years.

I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car

I could go a hundred miles an hour
Long as I got the Almighty Power
Glued up there with my pair of fuzzy dice

been a while for that, too, but not as long (it's not Imus').

It was the inro song for the skits when he was on in NYC decades ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:51:55 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:27:24 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Not worried. Like you Stormy, I have the Almighty on my side. The
Right Rev. Dr. Billy Sol Hargis of First Church of the Gooey Death and
Discount House of Worshipp, Holyland USA in Del Rio, Texas.

Hmm, another Imus listener. Hadn't heard that in thirty years.

I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car

I could go a hundred miles an hour
Long as I got the Almighty Power
Glued up there with my pair of fuzzy dice

been a while for that, too, but not as long (it's not Imus').

It was the inro song for the skits when he was on in NYC decades ago.

Sure, but it was a popular song way before that. I started listening to him
in '74, when I moved to NY. I stopped when he went national. Not funny
anymore.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Nothing like OSAS. Must be nice!

Christopher A. Young