Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance repair?

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/4/2012 3:54 AM, MiniMouse wrote:
Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Dear, you can ask anything. It's the answers you must watch out for. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04 Oct 2012 08:54:22 GMT, MiniMouse wrote:

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Yes.

Also, if we don't know the answer, we'll make up something that sounds
good.

We may refer you to www.repairclinic.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

In 53.55,
MiniMouse typed:
Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Yes, but like with any other group, you have to watch for the dummies and
guessers who try to sound knowledgeable. Better to look for a realable web
site. Lots of them aroun.
--
Newsgroups are great places to get assistance.
But always verify important information with

Posted to alt.home.repair

"MiniMouse" wrote in message
53.55...

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Do what Ed said Repair clinic .com .. great helpful people. Will answer
questions, if you give model number they will show all parts and now have
videos to help do the repairs. A satisfied repeat customer. WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

Good one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 4, 4:54*am, MiniMouse wrote:
Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Acceptable, but a waste of time.

This is primarily a group for old farts who use it as their Facebook.
-----

- gpsman
Posted to alt.home.repair

"WW" wrote in
:

"MiniMouse" wrote in message
53.55...

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Do what Ed said Repair clinic .com .. great helpful people. Will
answer questions, if you give model number they will show all parts
and now have videos to help do the repairs. A satisfied repeat
customer. WW

DItto on all counts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On 04 Oct 2012 08:54:22 GMT, MiniMouse wrote:

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Yes.

Also, if we don't know the answer, we'll make up something that sounds
good.

Yep. Water seeks it's own level. That's why I'm here :-)

We may refer you to www.repairclinic.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

MiniMouse wrote:

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

As long as they're not posted from ApplianceRepairBanter.com