Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bosch Dishwasher Service Manual

Does anyone here have a source for a downloadable service manual for a Bosch
SHU3036 UC/12 dishwasher? The cycle is stopping part of the way through. We have
not yet determined if the water is hot when it stops. We'll know tonight.

Supposedly, if the water is hot, the temperature sensor is bad. If the water is
cold, the heating element may be bad. Or the controller may be bad.

The lady called a service technician who scheduled a visit for a week from now.
He said that the controller module is probably bad and that the visit plus the
part would be about $350.

If she can fix it herself before then, she might be able to do so for $20.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 25, 1:36*pm, mcp6453 wrote:
Does anyone here have a source for a downloadable service manual for a Bosch
SHU3036 UC/12 dishwasher? The cycle is stopping part of the way through. We have
not yet determined if the water is hot when it stops. We'll know tonight.

Supposedly, if the water is hot, the temperature sensor is bad. If the water is
cold, the heating element may be bad. Or the controller may be bad.

The lady called a service technician who scheduled a visit for a week from now.
He said that the controller module is probably bad and that the visit plus the
part would be about $350.

If she can fix it herself before then, she might be able to do so for $20..

bosch diswashers are bad news. they are overly complex, service and
parts are hard to find and expensive.

worse about the only part easily replaceable is the fill valve. near
everything else requires completely disassembling the
dishwasher.......

mine was out of warranty and just over 2 years old when i rehomed it
at the scrap yard.....

they do clean well but thats the only good feature.....

they have some floater sitches which failed twice on my machine, they
get slugged up and quit working

i will NEVER buy another bosch anything!!