Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Black chick urinates, gives herself sponge bath in NYC subway car

Your american ways are strange to us Canadians...

=========================

http://nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/tgif.jpg

Video he

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...h47&set_size=1
Posted to alt.home.repair

Subway Driver wrote in
:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...9V1DMqj35qZNmh
47&set_size=1

I understand on Saint Catherine Street you can get the same thing for 2
bucks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote in news:XnsA0D678DBFE04ARedGreen@
88.198.244.100:

Subway Driver wrote in
:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...9V1DMqj35qZNmh
47&set_size=1

I understand on Saint Catherine Street you can get the same thing for 2
bucks.

The husband of a lady I work with runs a potato-chip truck in the downtown
of a very large Canadian city. One day a prostitute asked him for a bag of
chips, so he gave her one for free. She offered him a blowjob as payment.
He refused, of course.

---
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Subway Driver" wrote in message
Your american ways are strange to us Canadians...

=========================

http://nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/tgif.jpg

Video he

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...h47&set_size=1

One has to wonder about people who go looking for this sort of video on the
internet
Who is really the weird one here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 13:11:03 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

One has to wonder about people who go looking for this sort of video on the
internet
Who is really the weird one here.

Doesn't Home Guy, _The Canadian Trolip_, ring bells for you?

Maybe the lady had a medical problem related to her bladder. I know of
such a case, that required medical intervention to lift the bladder.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

One has to wonder about people who go looking for this sort of video on the
internet
Who is really the weird one here.

Doesn't Home Guy, _The Canadian Trolip_, ring bells for you?

Maybe the lady had a medical problem related to her bladder. I know of
such a case, that required medical intervention to lift the bladder.

Was that the homo guy again?

Just wait until the elderly homo develops prostate problems like 90% of
us older guys. He'll be ****ing in a coffee can and throwing it out his
car window.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

One has to wonder about people who go looking for this sort of video on the
internet
Who is really the weird one here.

Doesn't Home Guy, _The Canadian Trolip_, ring bells for you?

Maybe the lady had a medical problem related to her bladder. I know of
such a case, that required medical intervention to lift the bladder.

Was that the homo guy again?

Yes.

Just wait until the elderly homo develops prostate problems like 90% of
us older guys. He'll be ****ing in a coffee can and throwing it out his
car window.

Or he can learn to **** in a sink or in the yard.

I had a woman pee herself while I was present in her office. It was
like she was paralyzed and would not make it to the toilet. She had
surgery to fix her sudden "urgency".
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

Was that the home guy again?

Just wait until the elderly guy develops prostate problems like 90%
of us older guys.

I thought your US health-care system is the best in the world - so why
would 90% of US men not be properly treated?

He'll be ****ing in a coffee can and throwing it out his
car window.

Too much information Frank...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

Maybe the lady had a medical problem related to her bladder.

But that can't be the reason - because with your gold-plated health-care
system, she wouldn't go un-treated if she really did have medical
problems. RIGHT?

I know of such a case, that required medical intervention
to lift the bladder.

Too much information Oren...
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Grimley" wrote in message
Oren wrote:

Maybe the lady had a medical problem related to her bladder.

But that can't be the reason - because with your gold-plated health-care
system, she wouldn't go un-treated if she really did have medical
problems. RIGHT?

I know of such a case, that required medical intervention
to lift the bladder.

Too much information Oren...

Many people in public are similar to many people on the Internet....they
seek attention and don't care how they receive it. Double that for those
seriously invidious of the US.

If your own country was that great, why is it necessary to attempt finding
fault in another when you should simply take comfort in "knowing" your own
is better. Oh wait, that's right, perhaps it really isn't and the inferior
character must attempt self worth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanie full-quoted without referencing:

Double that for those seriously invidious of the US.

Again, you dumb americans confuse criticism with hate. Because you
can't take criticism, because you're a nation of children.

If your own country was that great, why is it necessary to attempt
finding fault in another

I'm not looking for your faults. Reports of them abound and flood out
of various news portals.

Oh wait, that's right, perhaps it really isn't and the inferior
character must attempt self worth.

All the strange and lame attempts at armchair psychoanalysis you people
do in a desperate attempt to deflect and deny and obfuscate the true
nature of the condition your country is in, where it's headed, and the
reasons why.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Grimley" wrote in message
Meanie full-quoted without referencing:

Double that for those seriously invidious of the US.

Again, you dumb americans confuse criticism with hate.

Nope
But keep trying
All we're seeing is sour grapes

Because you can't take criticism, because you're a nation of children.

We don't need to take 'criticism" based on envy.

If your own country was that great, why is it necessary to attempt
finding fault in another

I'm not looking for your faults. Reports of them abound and flood out
of various news portals.

There you go .
Too bad that justifying yourself that way just proves him right

Oh wait, that's right, perhaps it really isn't and the inferior
character must attempt self worth.

All the strange and lame attempts at armchair psychoanalysis you people
do in a desperate attempt to deflect and deny and obfuscate the true
nature of the condition your country is in, where it's headed, and the
reasons why.

LOL
AS IF you are somehow an expert on the subject..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Grimley" wrote in message
Meanie full-quoted without referencing:

Double that for those seriously invidious of the US.

Again, you dumb americans confuse criticism with hate. Because you
can't take criticism, because you're a nation of children.

If your own country was that great, why is it necessary to attempt
finding fault in another

I'm not looking for your faults. Reports of them abound and flood out
of various news portals.

Oh wait, that's right, perhaps it really isn't and the inferior
character must attempt self worth.

All the strange and lame attempts at armchair psychoanalysis you people
do in a desperate attempt to deflect and deny and obfuscate the true
nature of the condition your country is in, where it's headed, and the
reasons why.

Nice try, you invidious troll. Oops, I mean, nice try, eh?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 09:11:23 -0400, Ed Grimley wrote:

Oren wrote:

Maybe the lady had a medical problem related to her bladder.

But that can't be the reason - because with your gold-plated health-care
system, she wouldn't go un-treated if she really did have medical
problems. RIGHT?

I know of such a case, that required medical intervention
to lift the bladder.

Too much information Oren...

Ed, ever travel the subway ? If so, how long?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/23/2012 9:09 AM, Ed Grimley wrote:
Frank wrote:

Was that the home guy again?

Just wait until the elderly guy develops prostate problems like 90%
of us older guys.

I thought your US health-care system is the best in the world - so why
would 90% of US men not be properly treated?

He'll be ****ing in a coffee can and throwing it out his
car window.

Too much information Frank...

I was just recalling someone that did this.

Without giving out the whole story, I will tell you that it is best to
do this when the car is not moving.

Sponge bath? Weatherlawyer UK diy 8 January 2nd 07 10:16 PM
Silicone Around the Bath Going Black Kev UK diy 12 July 14th 06 11:38 AM
New York Subway Tiles - Anyone have any FS? MannyT Home Repair 4 January 23rd 05 12:07 AM
How do I give a sponge bath to a bear Zikki Malambo UK diy 1 January 12th 05 02:51 PM
How do I give a sponge bath to a bear ? Medallion Man UK diy 8 January 11th 05 03:12 PM